Posts created by LadyVampy

posted in Lifeline on May 2, 17 2:14 PM
I know what you mean. He's currently pissed off with me because he's having a bad night's sleep after the caravel's alarm woke him up. He's going to get eaten in his sleep by those green things, I'm sure LOL

posted in Calavera: Day of the Dead Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 13 4:12 AM
I adored Grim Fandango and nearly choked when I saw the title of this pop up. Can't wait for it to download so I can see what it's like.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Oct 23, 10 7:14 AM
I thought it was good and well worth the cost of a credit. The gameplay reminded me quite a bit of MCF: Dire Grove. The plot twist at the end was good but definitely made me want to know what happened next.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Oct 23, 10 4:16 AM
I installed the trial and got as far as the zodiac puzzle before it ran out of time. I then bought the full version but when I restarted the game the zodiac puzzle isn't working properly; the tiles won't move where I can see empty spaces, just into random spaces. Is there any way I can overcome this without restarting or reinstalling?

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 18, 10 2:05 PM
Even though there is an option to skip the intro you can't physically move the cursor in order to select it. The cursor only frees up once the game begins and creating a new profile does not do anything. This happened on the CE as well.

I really wanted to get the full version of this game but feel a bit disenchanted with the whole thing after the black screen issue set me back to the beginning. Seriously, issues like this shouldn't occur after a game has been through beta.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator