Posts created by Barholder

posted in Mystery Trackers: Train to Hellswich on Nov 26, 16 11:19 AM
Looks like you are at the same place as me. According to walkthrough (http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/mystery-trackers-train-to-hellswich-strategy-guide-hints-cheats-codes-tips-tricks/#5) when you placed the Safe Emblem opening the safe, you would have taken the design piece. I missed the "Hook Figure" which is needed to open the chest on the balcony and get a Hook to attach to the rope. I cannot get to the safe any more so unless there is a way around this I think that we may have to restart the game and make sure that we pick up the Hook Figure the next time.

posted in Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror on Dec 5, 09 12:21 PM
sar30135 wrote:Contacted customer service about the problem with Mirror on Mac Book Pro and just got response. You have to down load the latest stuffix and unarchiver from apple. I did and the game downloaded just fine and am playing it. I have snow leopard and mac 10.6.2.
You need stuffix 2010 and unarchiver 2.2.

I know I cannot post links here so I hope this helps everyone who has been having problems;

Did this work for you?? I tried with both and no difference. Same problem. For me it was not just a case of not installing it was that the .dmg file failed to open and I got a "crash" report; it mentioned BigFishGameWrapper as a process. The .dmg opens without a problem on a non-intel G5 in 10.4.11 and 10.5.8.

posted in Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror on Nov 27, 09 4:31 PM
Thought it was only me, Obviously not. It runs on a G5 but crashes on the laptop with Snow Leopard, Looks like they need to do some work to correct the problem and perhaps a little extra testing.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator