Posts created by busiestmom00

It did. Thank you both so INCREDIBLY much!!! As you know, a problem like that just gets under your skin, and makes you crazy. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Cheers!

I'm frustratingly stuck. I cannot access the tower, even though there is an arrow. My map has no place that has an exclamation point, the hint button tells me to go to the tower, but when I try I only get a message about it being ominous. Seriously about to throw my iPad. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

I've been a Big Fish Game Club customer for years. Never have I worked with a company that has a more knowledgeable, responsive, accurate, and helpful tech department. I prefer to talk to them by phone, and they ALWAYS exceed my expectations. I would encourage each of you to take advantage of the incredible resources this company offers.

I now play most of my games on my iPad, and would like for there to be a specific forum thread regarding mobile app issues, as the gameplay is a bit different.

No holds barred...my family and I are die hard BFG customers for life!!!

Thanks BFG!

I'm stuck at the point where I need to go to the tower, but whenever I click on the arrow, I get the same message over and over again...something about the tower being old and ominous. The game will not let me get there. I've done everything the Strategy Guide says to do first. HELP!!!

PLEASE HELP!! I can't leave a game unfinished, and the bonus game has so many places to go, and things to do... but no way to get tools, and no hidden object areas. Big Fish, please fix this bug, or tell all of us what to do!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Nov 3, 11 2:25 PM
HOW do I place the ladder? When I zoom inside the girl's bedroom, I can't place it on any other window because of the fire and debris. I try to click on the sparkle, but the message tells me that I need to find another way

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator