Posts created by stapyhar

In the Temple Hall - can't use bludgeon on the weak point on the wall next to the mask with purple eyes eventhought I've uninstalled and installed my (CE) game a few times. Pls HELP...

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Water on May 28, 11 9:50 PM
Was there a walkthrough??????
Pls tell me where to find it!!!!!!!!

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Feb 27, 11 7:04 AM
GREAT GAME
I have the most enjoyable time playing this game. 3 minutes into the demo, I know I have to buy it and no looking back. Thank you so much for giving us this game. Continue the good work. Great team!!!

posted in Exorcist on Aug 28, 10 11:31 AM
largolaura wrote:
stapyhar wrote:Please, I need some help here. I got the gear, the belt and the 2 lenses. The sparkling spot keeps 'sparkling' at the transmission unit in the lighthouse and the hint keeps repeating 'repair the lenses at the top first'. Did it so many times, still nothing seems to work.

Hey, check your inventory..you need the wick first, then the lens will highlight when you get them from your inventory

Got it. Thanks, largolaura!!!

djrum525 wrote:Hi stapyhar and welcome! The name of the first game is Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone. You can find it here and it's not a CE .

Thank you, djrum525!!!

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Aug 28, 10 11:25 AM
Bought the game and finished it in about 2 hours...of course I can't do it without the walkthrough. Thanks !!! I was a bit confused in a few scenes & skipped one or two mini games. Anyways, not a bad game. I'm giving it a 2-3/4 out of 5. I'm off now to play it again 'seriously'. Ta ta **** Fishies.

posted in Exorcist on Aug 18, 10 12:08 AM
Please, I need some help here. I got the gear, the belt and the 2 lenses. The sparkling spot keeps 'sparkling' at the transmission unit in the lighthouse and the hint keeps repeating 'repair the lenses at the top first'. Did it so many times, still nothing seems to work.

posted in Exorcist on Aug 18, 10 12:01 AM
lnczmom wrote:I am needing to fix the transmission unit in the lighthouse. I have the gear and chain but can't find where to put them. The help just tells me that "I should fix the lens on top first" but I am not sure where that is. Any idea what I am supposed to do in this area?

I also stuck here. Can anybody help, please?

posted in Exorcist on Aug 17, 10 11:59 PM
Need help here. I got the gear, the belt and the 2 lenses but can't repair the transmission unit in the lighthouse.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 31, 10 11:12 AM
Played the trial game and it was ok. BUT when I bought the game, the problem came with it. Sorry to say this, but lately BFG got a lot of technical problems with their games and it's getting very frustrating . Anyway, I could not play in full screen, and a message keeps popping up saying...

"failed to set resolution to 1024x768. Error:-1"

Where do I set this, and this has never happen to any other games that I've played and bought except this game and Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows Collector's Edition.

Pls HELP!!!

Hi...what's the name of the earlier game?

posted in Journalistic Stories on Jul 19, 10 5:53 AM
Yes, this is just as bad as the Oz. I always check the comments and reviews before the trial & buying. So, here's a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who post their 'much appreciated' comments in the forums.

posted in Classic Adventures: The Great Gatsby on Jul 15, 10 8:07 AM
Like the demo. Easy (but interesting, know what I mean) to play. I think I'm going to buy it. Bought quite a number of HOG (I don't think I'm the only HOG junkie ) but have made some bad choices though . Hope this is not one of them . lol

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Jul 11, 10 6:07 AM
Love & enjoyed the game a lot.
I give it
And thanks for the walkthrough !

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 7:04 AM
Thanks for all your comments, Fishies. I wanted to buy this with the 4th of July coupon. Now I have 2nd thoughts. Hope BFG cud come up with some solutions.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jun 30, 10 2:49 AM
can't seem to find any food to feed the camel back at the camp. HELP!!!

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Jun 5, 10 5:00 AM
thanks , veronique875...but i still can't get to this part (in red), move cursor around everything and nothing moves ...

now upstairs.

to the left you have the bookcase, then the bookcase in front of you [that will change later] and something on the chair.

that is 11.

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Jun 5, 10 4:55 AM
stapyhar wrote:
veronique875 wrote:Ok, starting from the front hall..

There is a room to the right. It has a covered dish on the table, a clock, and a door leading to the kitchen. That's all there. Now go back to the hall.

Then the mirror on the wall where keys are hung behind the door.
Then a door under the stair case...

we are up to five now.

Now the door to the left, a chest with puzzle, open the window curtains, and chair by fireplace.. that one doesn't look like anything at first but move cursor maybe a bit towards fire and it will work.

that is 8.

now upstairs.

to the left you have the bookcase, then the bookcase in front of you [that will change later] and something on the chair.

that is 11.

Now the room on the right

The cupboard with the dolls on the shelves, the chest at the foot of the bed, and the door which goes in to the bathroom.

that is 14.

then go back in the upstairs hallway and look up for the trap door to the attic.

that is 15.

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Jun 2, 10 12:59 AM
PLEASE HELP!!!
I can't seem to find the last piece of puzzle. The left room upstairs, I can only get into the bookshelf on the left and the magnifying glass on the chair at the right. But I can't get to the bookshelf in front of me.

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Jun 2, 10 12:54 AM
veronique875 wrote:Ok, starting from the front hall..

There is a room to the right. It has a covered dish on the table, a clock, and a door leading to the kitchen. That's all there. Now go back to the hall.

Then the mirror on the wall where keys are hung behind the door.
Then a door under the stair case...

we are up to five now.

Now the door to the left, a chest with puzzle, open the window curtains, and chair by fireplace.. that one doesn't look like anything at first but move cursor maybe a bit towards fire and it will work.

that is 8.

now upstairs.

that is 11.

Now the room on the right

The cupboard with the dolls on the shelves, the chest at the foot of the bed, and the door which goes in to the bathroom.

that is 14.

then go back in the upstairs hallway and look up for the trap door to the attic.

that is 15.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator