Posts created by sheaflyin

posted in Crossroad Mysteries: The Broken Deal on Sep 29, 17 2:11 PM
nanafraser wrote:I had X-Ray to go over top of floor plan, then went out of game, went back keeps showing floor plan but it seems X-Ray gone & no way to find Annas room!

Sorry to hear that Nanafraser......According to Angelfish, it seems that since you're the only one with that problem, you'll need to run the game as an Administrator, please see the link that was sent to me to help with the error I found. That means you'll need to start the game over and play, then if it happens again, if they figure out the problem you'll get to start over again. I dunno. Not sure about the benefits of this new job, but the pay doesn't seem very good.

posted in Crossroad Mysteries: The Broken Deal on Sep 27, 17 7:26 PM
You're kidding, right? Hows about you play the game and then fix it and then update the corrected game.

posted in Crossroad Mysteries: The Broken Deal on Sep 27, 17 10:53 AM
Just bought this game, stopped in the middle of a hidden object search, went back in, the search list came back to the beginning but the screen no longer has the necessary 'parts' when you have an action to complete. Example, chess piece, I had already opened the pillow so when I came back the list wants the chess piece again, but it's gone!

posted in Crossroad Mysteries: The Broken Deal on Sep 27, 17 10:44 AM
Just bought this game, stopped in the middle of a hidden object search, went back in, the search list came back to the beginning but the screen no longer has the necessary 'parts' when you have an action to complete. Example, chess piece, I had already opened the pillow so when I came back the list wants the chess piece again, but it's gone!

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 16 1:50 PM
I was able to change the settings to custom. I selected the middle option, can't remember what's it's called, and unchecked the boxes I didn't want and then I changed the hint and skip times. Hope that helps

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 16 1:24 PM
Thank you so much....I've been trying to buy this all day. Guess I need to work on Reading Comprehension. Whoops

I posted our problem in the technical section. Hopefully, someone will read it and add the Carter's house to the map. Let's hope!

I don't know if you noticed, but some of us can't get back to the Carter's house. If you make a mistake and don't back out, you are unable to go back, as the house is not on the map and you have to start over just when you're almost at the end. Please add the Carter's house to the map!

I did the same thing too and I don't want to start over.....how do I get back to the Carter's house!!!!

posted in Violett on Apr 9, 14 7:26 AM
I wanted to like this, I really did. It reminded me of 'The Tiny Bang', another game I have a love/hate relationship with....that was the game that swore me off of games without a skip button, but that's another story. Any who, thanks to the people that said the walkthrough was on Youtube. I watched the first section and started to watch the second part and realized, this is not the game for me. A beautiful, quirky little game. But my forearm is already hurting just swinging that d@&* bottle. Enjoy

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 14, 14 6:59 PM
Just finished this game and really enjoyed it. Like others have said, very similar to Drawn, especially when you get to the Library. Don't ask me why, but I really like the small items to find. I love playing the Agatha Christie and Dr. Lynch ones, I can't wait for a new one of these, so these were like finding giants. Glad I bought it!

Reading these comments are funny, I guess it's true, there's no pleasing everyone. I adore Blue Tea Games, Sleeping Beauty is my favorite, so I buy them immediately. Well, kinda disappointed with this one, not enough FROGS and too many puzzles. When I was reading the comments I read where some of their previous games had too many FROGS. (Impossible I say! Can never have too many, I like to figure out which is a part before I look at what I'm making. Odd I know) Anyway, I thank all of you for your comments and reviews. I miss Valdy too, but I appreciate all of you in these forums. But, next time, MORE Cowbells!

posted in Mushroom Age on Feb 22, 13 5:32 AM
Have you tried 'Vampireville'? Same quirky story and very clicky.

posted in Mushroom Age on Dec 21, 12 7:16 AM
Loved this game, lots of clicking and fun! Just a warning, no skip button on the puzzles and some of them are very tedious.

posted in Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood on Nov 18, 12 6:14 PM
I also the received 'access violation' when I got on the yacht. Haven't tried reinstalling it yet. Hope I don't have to start over.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 21, 12 5:29 PM
Well, I'm sticking to the "it's my laptop" story

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 21, 12 6:37 AM
Yes, this is a delightful, quirky game but, and it's a BIG but....there is not a skip button. I didn't think it was a problem until I ran into the arcade game. I could not, and believe me, I tried and tried to solve it but couldn't. I even had my son try, I even watched the video on Youtube! I use a laptop so maybe that's the problem...dunno. Anyhow, up to that point it was great but after that, not so much.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Feb 4, 12 8:31 PM
I've been a BF member since 2006 and have played a lot of HO games..ahem, and this is the glitchiest (sp?) game I think I've ever played. I did do the uninstall and that got me through the fireplace, thankfully, but this game has frozen up every couple of scenes and when it's not freezing up it lags behind. Ish. I finally decided to finish it and I've only had to restart twice in the past hour (Yay, I guess) but now that I have the potion, I'm missing a key, have the phoenix back in my inventory(!) and I really just don't care any more. This is a promising game that runs like molasses. Actually, molasses runs better.

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 12 12:55 PM
Downloaded without any problems. Computer crashed, restarted and it said file corrupted and I had to start and new game. Started a new game and got a little farther and computer crashed again. Got started again, file corrupted again, and now I only have 3 minutes left. Was going to uninstall and try again but with such short time left I won't be able to tell if it will work this time. Would've bought it, like I did with the first one but I can't because of the problems. Thanks

posted in In Search of the Lost Temple on Oct 3, 11 1:38 PM
What long arms you have Grandpa!!! I spent about 10 minutes just staring at his arms. After that I got down to business....well, for about 10 more minutes. You know the feeling, it reminds you of a game and you start thinking, Man, I wish I was playing that game instead of this one. It reminded me of Miss Marple and Poirot, they have small objects but you can at least you have a shot at them.

Anyway, not for me but if it is for you, enjoy. Then try those games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator