Posts created by pattyrad

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 6:12 PM
I need friends I only have two and John makes 3 i2593719 Thanks, for Midnight Castle.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 17 10:53 AM
My code is i2073208 I need friends for midnight castle. my name is radbauer thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 17 4:09 PM
My daughter needs friends for Midnight Castle on Ipad. Her number is I2073208 Her name is radbauer. She can't get the forum on her computer. Thank you!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 17 1:11 PM
How do I delete my old account without losing my diamonds and all of my inventory?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 6:52 PM
What a disappointment the new update is.I just started and I am really upset. We could have just kept playing all the old hidden objects because that is all we are doing. I am really, really disappointed with this update.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 17 7:59 AM
Thank you I will try.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 17 7:54 PM
My mouse keeps floating and it's hard to hit anything I'm having a really hard time. My spring room is taking forever to open on a new person, I have to keep hitting esc. to get it to change,sometimes 4 or 5 times. Please help I'm having a really hard time picking up hidden objects. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 17 8:17 AM
Hi My mouse keeps floating across the scene as I am trying to collect things. I have changed the mouse 3 times and they all do that. Is it a glitch in the gameor what? Is there a way to fix it?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 18, 16 2:37 PM
I have plenty of cards but not too many eggs,I keep giving them away. I'll help whom ever needs help. my # 48215

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 8, 16 6:46 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 16 3:15 PM
To whom it may concern: I just love this new update. Thank you so much .

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 13, 16 12:35 PM
I want to thank everyone that has helped me through out this game. Thank you friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 16 4:09 PM
How is any one expected to do any good when you get 5 of the red balls for 5 doors,Some one explain to me how someone can get 15 but most get 5 to 9 That is not fair at all and I've played almost 300 games and this is what I get most of the time.Is it only a chosen few that get12 to 15?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 16 5:57 PM
I seem to have a hard time finishing the 10 part quests. you have to send the airship two times and I spend all my time looking for air quest items. This stinks,

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 16 2:58 PM
I cannot believe you took nite mode off because a few people complained. This is a game. Quit complaining and play.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 16 11:35 AM
I agree with everyone else. I see no way anyone can get 348 thousand points even if you get 50% every time. I find it extremely hard to believe.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 16 9:24 AM
I have over 300 red blue and green cards and a lot of eggs ig any one needs them. Pattyrad 48215

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 16 12:04 PM
Hi, I need pc friends for the spring event. 48215

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 16 6:49 AM
My game will not let me do the spring terrace. It keeps saying connection lost retry Is everyone having this problem or just me? My name is Pattyrad and my number is 48215 Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 16 7:23 AM
after playing from person to person everything disappears I have to go in and out od the terrace room for it to come back. Is this a new glitch?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator