Posts created by rs63

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 21, 11 7:06 AM
I purchased the CE Edition and was really disappointed with this Mystery Case Files game. Graphics are good, and such, but not up to the quality of all of the previous Mystery Case Files games. Rather difficult to follow and I ended up using the Strategy Guide often. It is a shame that we had to wait so long for a games in this series which fell short of the quality of the rest of the series.

Thanks MoDreams...I picked up the battery (2 now in inventory) and I can't roam around the bed any more, all the magnifying glass lets me do is look at her right foot(facing the screne), and says the foot smells like rotten cheese...stumped...big time... so i guess I have all of the clippings....

I still am having problems...I can't get the nose hairs...read journal in the small closet where the teddy is right...it shows 7:40..done that..the clock doesn't respond...went upstairs...no gross nose hairs to trim...

Rinse/repeat? Did I miss someting?

Have tried everything twice or more to get the nose hairs to trim...I picked up all of the clippings (I believe) and placed them in the jar...I missed 2 the first time and went back to retrieve them and place them in the jar....went back to mama and her right foot as seen in the scene still wiggles and I am able to get a close-up with the magnifying lens...no additional clippings to be found on the bed...I went down to the journal...it states 7:40, but in the guide it looks like 6:40...don't know what to do, as the clock doesn't respond to me geting the nose hairs....

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Jun 9, 11 7:07 AM
I can't find the exact area to use the knife..walkthrough states I should be able to use it near the master bedroom to view some bricked area...did I miss picking up something or what? need assistance..thanks

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Jun 9, 11 7:06 AM
I can't find the exact area to use the knife..walkthrough states I should be able to use it near the master bedroom to view some bricked area...did I miss picking up something or what? need assistance..thanks

Egg
 posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 11 2:12 PM
I am looking for the egg and how to pick up the magic book from the good doctor..

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 17, 11 5:39 AM
I also had issues w/the cursor slowing down and jumping around...I went to options and deleted the 3D option..it works just fine now..thanks to all for the help!

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 11 2:00 PM
Big Fish Games NEEDS to release games such as this to its subscribers...the quality is very good and the story line is well represented..it was worth the Xtra $ to be finally satisfied with a quality game....Art of Murder...the Secret Files is a game that BFG should not have presented for purchase.....Mystery Case Files are also very good games that I have enjoyed in the past...give your paying customers quality games such as Vanishing Htichhiker...this one game was a +

posted in Art of Murder: Secret Files on Apr 16, 11 7:32 AM
Yes, this was one of the worst games out lately...try Shiver...Hitchhiker...CE game, but worth the xtra $

posted in Art of Murder: Secret Files on Apr 15, 11 3:00 PM
This is the worst game in the series....I have enjoyed the previous Art of Murder series...dumb ending and no vocals as were present in the previous games...a no buy...I sent it back to Amazon last week.....

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 5, 11 5:13 AM
This is for all of you who follow the ART OF MURDER series..DO NOT BOTHER purchasing ART OF MURDER...THE SECRET FILES....A real let down..it returns to the silent screen era with NO auditory, except a little music...you need to read the captions below the screen similar to that which is found in foreign films. The ending drops right off the cliff...and in this game there are hidden object puzzles very similar to BFG...WARNING>>>DO NOT PURCHASE

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Mar 4, 11 2:16 PM
It seems that she doesn't want to talk to me about the letter...there is only 1 envelope..right? The piece of paper in inventory is rather dul and tarnished..I guess this is the correct piece of paper, pen and pencil. I have all of the other items in inventory from searching around...any other suggestions>

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Mar 4, 11 2:05 PM
I have called Barbara twice and there is mention on the second call of a gentleman..however nothing is said about an Italian letter, and I can't combine the empty envelope with the letter...no clue at this point...rather stuck!

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 12, 11 4:01 PM
Where is the location of the 5th golden apple?

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Jan 9, 11 12:57 PM
Another in the series of Art of Murder which I enjoyed playing...this is not a game for those who enjoy picking up numerous objects to progress to the next level (HOG games)...I have enjoyed many of those games too from BFG, but this type of adventure game/series is a welcomed escape from most offered, except the Mystery Case Files games which come out about once per year...this game can be frustrating at certain points, however isn't that the major reason we purchase the games anyway...ya think?

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Jan 4, 11 3:04 PM
Again, I appreciate your help...there is always some challenging areas of a game that is put together well...I had some problems in areas in the Secrets of Divinci...I enjoy the adventure games where you don't have to find little objects (HOG) to proceed with the next level of the game....Return to Ravenhearst, and other Mystery Case File games are well done and fun to play, which are welcomed ...thanks for the help as this genre of games can be rather frustrating at MOST times..

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Jan 3, 11 3:17 PM
Thank you for you assistance...I don't know what I did correctly this time...your suggestions worked! Take good care!

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Jan 2, 11 8:18 AM
AMEN to that!! I will keep tyring..maybe I will get over this particular "speed bump"

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator