Posts created by gulec

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 15 4:21 PM
Does anyone know what order to push the buttons red, blue and green on the straw dolls in one of the HO scenes? I can not get past it no matter what combination I use!

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on Apr 24, 14 7:19 AM
What the heck is Christopher's last name? I can not login to the email.

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jul 10, 11 5:46 AM
Hi,
I am stuck in the first scene! I cannot figure out how to give Malik the tea I made. Can anyone tell me how to serve the tea?
Thanks!!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 10 11:40 AM
Hello,
I am in Chapter 3 where you have to push buttons at the bottom of a statue in the correct order. I checked the blog walkthrough and have the correct sequence, but it still will not work! Please Help.
Thank you

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 10 6:35 AM
Hi Big Fishes,

I am STUCK! I usually rely on game walkthrougs when stuck, but this game does not have one. I am in the picture with the rabbit and duck who are both suspended from strings at the top and if you click on the duck (?) a knight in armour on a horse comes from the right and goes across the screen. I know I need the 2nd half of the shiny disk, but can not figure out how to get it out.

Any help would be so appreciated!!!
Thank you

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Dec 27, 09 11:21 AM
Does anyone know how to feed the parrots? I have collected all of the fruit, but when I try to give it to them, i get a message saying I am using the wrong object.
PLEASE HELP!

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Dec 27, 09 11:19 AM
Does anyone know how to feed the parrots? I have collected all of the fruit, but when I try to give it to them, i get a message saying I am using the wrong object.
PLEASE HELP!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator