Posts created by pmax7

I am running game on several OS Xs [10.9.x - 10.11.x] and have issue with game unexpectedly quitting. Have experienced this problem with 2x games from same developer. My Macs meet [and exceed] system requirements, and I have performed standard trouble-shooting.

Like WaltzingFish, I too would rather pay full price and have game work properly.

Vendel creates fun games with quirky characters -- I would really like their games to run smoothly and not have to re-launch them every 5 minutes!

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 16 2:43 PM
Am I missing something? How does the demolish button work? When I select it, the button 'pulses' for a moment, but nothing happens. Is there a trick for proceeding with this action? There is no Help menu within the SG.

"Never Mind" you need to click it several times!

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 16 9:29 AM
Running Mac OSX 10.9.5 -- Level 37 unable to pick up blacksmith's hammer [with or without ore] tried replaying level several times... uninstalled / reinstalled, removed files associated with game from ~/library failed to resolve issue.

From other gamer's reported tech issues the problem occurs in Windows environment as well.

Having same issue as others on Mac 10.9.5 -- unable to start game demo -- cannot type in player name. tried on 2x known working keyboards. uninstalled and reinstalled game, removed caches and other files associated with game, checked for updates [flash, shockwave, etc. all have been updated to latest versions recently]. as force quit window [cmd+opt+esc] will not launch while 'enter player field' is present, a hard shut down is required.

my iMac system [i.e., RAM, graphics card, processor] will handle game requirements with ease, I can only surmise there is something glitchy with game itself.

OSX 10.9.5
processor: 3.06 GHz Intel
RAM: 4 GB

Hello. Game will not launch or it quits at launch unexpectedly [with report]

I have uninstalled and reinstalled game, updated Adobe Flash and Shockwave.

I have run Dr. Felix and have file for your perusal.

Thank you for your help.

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 15 2:59 PM
iMac
OS X 10.9.5

Game, [graphics, video, display, etc.] ran seamlessly until Bonus Game Play, specifically: At The Castle where game decelerates lower than "painful". [Although game is still responding, force quit is best option, as navigation is near to impossible. ]

Trouble-shooting:

• Uninstalled game and any/all associated files [i.e., ~/library/application support/dark romance, ~/downloads, etal]
• Re-install [/applications]
• Replay game -- same issue, same place

• Installed Game Manager [~/applications], downloaded game and played in another [admin] user account : issue occurs both user directories

Please Note: Game does not crash and played exceptionally well up until specific location.

Any advice is welcome.

thank you

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on Sep 5, 14 4:28 PM
[ourxfiles] I'm experiencing the same issue with the same 'report this issue' details. the game worked fine in 10.6.8 [and most of my other games developed for 10.6.x are working fine in mavericks.]

sure would like to get a fix for this.

the Mac version does not have an Aspect Ratio option -- full screen and window only

changing your screen resolution [system preferences > displays] to 1280 x 1024 [stretched] helps but, of course, the window is now stretched -- with a wide top and bottom black margin.

Setting your resolution to 1920 x 1080 [preferred by most] places game window in center of screen, taking up approximately 1/2 your desktop area on an imac 21.5" or larger. Which rather defeats the purpose of why you may own a system with a large screen

Game crashes when I try to open the safe. Have re-installed game several times, removed preferences, trashed my caches and played entire game again in Test User account. No luck.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Sep 12, 10 8:44 AM
I found 13 candy canes... anyone find more? and yes, there appears to be no bonus for the bonus!

loved this game! very campy, great environments. hoping Silverback will create a sequel.

Mac version? please!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator