Posts created by mapetite13

I can't find the update that fixes the problems with Level 27. This is the content from the updates post:
This update includes the following:

- Modifications to art.
- Fixes reported Level 27 issue. Players should now be able to progress

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under Updates. If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

I didn't see the updates on the left hand side of the app, so I tried the manual route. It tells me there are "2 game updates available". So, I clicked on the "Select Updates to Install" -> Install Updates button, and then I got "No game updates available".

Is it possible to download the update from the BFG site itself? Any other way. I can't get past Level 27 and it really sucks!

Thanks!

mapetite13 wrote:
mapetite13 wrote:
ladyrose52 wrote:i purchased the game and i can not get back to the level where i finnished off ,have unstalled it,reinstalled it the same problem,im using windows 8

I have not tried this yet but it may help: <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1748">Run Game as Administrator</a>

This worked...until I had to reconnect the laptop our wifi today. When I restarted the computer after recycling the router, the game had reset to the beginning and no sign of my old profile with the saved levels .

This is only happening with the Delicious game series. My Gizmos - Spirit of Christmas picked up exactly where I had left off. This is a major bug that the developers need to fix pronto!

mapetite13 wrote:
ladyrose52 wrote:i purchased the game and i can not get back to the level where i finnished off ,have unstalled it,reinstalled it the same problem,im using windows 8

I have not tried this yet but it may help: <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1748">Run Game as Administrator</a>

I have not tried this yet but it may help: Run Game as Administrator

I purchased and started to play this game yesterday. When I logged back into the computer today, the game had reset back to the Start. This has happened to me with Delicious Home Sweet Home edition as well, and I suspect it is a bug in this particular game series.

I am playing this on an Acer running Windows 10 Home, Version 1511, OS Build 10586.36.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 15 3:53 PM
Aronya wrote:I made it to level 56 yesterday... and I just went in to play and I am back at level one... there is no history of my game. I was so close to finishing....UGH

Same problem, the game keeps resetting to level 1 without any rhyme or reason. I am on a Windows 10 Home edition machine and this is most frustrating! I was at level 50 when this happened this time.

Any idea why the reset happens or how to prevent it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator