Posts created by gishee

posted in Venice Mystery on Jul 10, 12 11:49 PM
So what is the fix??? I've started two games and get the same thing as everyone else Could't get the gear from first puzzle says I entered wrong combo...etc.
So, started over thinking get the scroll solve and the gears right when I get to them. still the same thing. I don't want to start a third game again. This is total nonsense1 (especially afterreading thru the forums for a patch or fix. I've held up my account once, now do I go again. Where else do you all play at? I sure am getting sick of this GF club. It's a lot of bs to go thru for fixes. delete, reload, start over, etc. on too many games. Some I don't bother trying to fix and chalk it up to a loss of $$ and time

posted in Stone Age Cafe on Jan 23, 12 10:24 PM
Woo hoo! I conquered it!! Not master, but given all the glitches at the start I gotta say this was a very fun game!! Ok now, the next request is....c'mon guess......MORE TM games!!

posted in Stone Age Cafe on Jan 22, 12 9:25 PM
I just wanted to tell you fishies that I followed the advice in the discussion about posting technical issues by bfgHondo and followed the instructions and I got to say that it is better! Still got that 'dreaded cursor' and some slow down issues (slight freezing) but yes, I gotta say it took a bit, but I finally flew through the 20's level and finally made it thru to 40 now, and it is fun! Aside from scoring issues (one course starting out had a -25??? but I still kept playing and yes, all sorts of weird things happened, but I got to say that I'm having fun on course 40. Now, after that is frustration and I don't think I'll get thru it with the issues still at hand, but I do say it is better (not fixed) but better.

posted in Stone Age Cafe on Jan 14, 12 9:04 PM
I did all that AND even took my pc apart, bought canned air, some cotton swabs, etc. AND cleaned thoroughly to see if my pc was overworking and it didn't make a difference in the game That right there shows you how much faith I had in BFG and the beta testers to catch it before they put it out there! I will follow the advice above and see dr. felix (although I've done that before to no reward for trouble and frustration). Let's all see if BFG can fix this one. I really want to play this game for the enjoyment it was intended to provide.

posted in Stone Age Cafe on Jan 8, 12 12:34 PM
I LOVE these types of dash games and was so glad to see BFG finally add a new and upbeat game BUT after buying and playing for awhile I've got to say that even the easy mode is not easy AT ALL!! First, the dreaded cursor. Doesn't aim right, and seems to slow down the game especailly when clicking certain functions in the kitchen. The drag and drop and switching color seats with that cursor is a nightmare. I've been playing this since it came out and HAD to skip ahead levels but then there are certain items that come in handy that you couldn't buy because you HAD to skip a level to get somewhere. Two days on one level is too much. I like to get thru one and then another for continuous playing time. But to be stuck on a level or 3 or 4 of them for days that I just want to give up just makes it $$$ wasted. I love this game and wished the easy mode was a little easier and the scoring is another. Granted not much room for a mistake with all the slowdowns and the cursor and dragging and dropping

posted in Stone Age Cafe on Jan 7, 12 7:25 PM
sure would think there would be more instruction or a BETTER tutorial

posted in Hotel Dash: Suite Success on Dec 1, 09 10:41 PM
I've got the same problem. I even went to help and updated my video card driver like they said...and still get the boot! Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. What a waste of time. First update my driver on dial-up. Then uninstall the game, then re-install it. And it starts me out at the same level and poof! there it goes again. I've never had this much problem before. Now it says to change screen resolution. Seems as though if you pay for a game to download and wait and wait and WAIT, it should work without all this monkey business. Oh wait! The world seems to think because they have DSL or broadband us dial-up users don't matter. If I could get it here in cow-country I'd sure as heck would pay for it! I hate this! Aargh!!! And dare me to go into a store and ask to buy a pc game (they look at you funny) and laugh because they never heard of it and you look so un-cool. And air-cards don't work here either. Anyone got any ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator