Posts created by samwise50

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jan 5, 11 12:57 PM
I am so stuck in the classroom I am wondering if there is something missing. There is supposed to have a note on the chalkboard I believe but not in my game. Also, where is the handle in the middle of the chalkboard that I see in the walk through ?

I would like to move on. I've been working on this for a couple hours now.
Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 10 6:37 AM
I don't even try it, I'm buying it right now!

posted in The Inquisitor on May 31, 10 8:28 AM
Straight, regular HOG? Another one? Not into those anymore. Soooooooo, I'll pass on this one again.
Thanks all for the reviews + and -.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 8:21 AM
I don't even wait to play the trial, I'm buying right now. It's been a while since we got good games, well like this one anyway. Straight HOGs are not my thing anymore so off I go to buy it!
Thanks a lot

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 6:06 AM
OMG!!!! PUPPET SHOW IS BACK!!!!
My wishes have been granted. Awesome.
Downloading right now!

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds on May 26, 10 1:55 PM
Thank you all again for great reviews.
I'll pass on this one also.
When are we going to have a REAL great game. IMO it's been a while.

posted in I Spy Fantasy on May 25, 10 5:13 AM
Thanks guys for your comments. I won't even bother to download

posted in Lost Lagoon: The Trail of Destiny on May 15, 10 7:45 AM
Wow that was short. One mini game short of finishing chapter 5 of 7. Too bad.

That was short, indeed.

I'll download and play the demo. Will see how far I go within the hour.

Thanks all for the excellent reviews.

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on May 10, 10 7:12 PM
I agree with all the positive comments. I didn't think I'd like the game but yes, I do, enough to buy it. I think it's on the short side though but the time it lasts will be fun, so...
Thanks everybody for all your very helpful comments.

posted in Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? on May 3, 10 4:27 PM
Thank you all for the reviews. Mostly thank you for sparing me time and money. I almost made up my mind watching the video. Not very inspiring.
Well, I hope the others enjoyed.
Thanks again.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 1, 10 12:27 PM
How to you get rid of the alligators. Just a starter would be fine. I'm really stuck. Can't wait for the walkthrough...MargieB

posted in Eternity on May 1, 10 12:16 PM
Before the trial ended I got really bored. It's an OK game but It doesn’t make it up to my expectations, which are quite high thanks to some developers who have given us amazing IHOGs, PG, and AG in the past 3 months. Sorry this one is not for me. I'm not giving it a but not a either.

posted in Deadtime Stories on Apr 30, 10 9:17 AM
Love it, love it, love it. Fantastic game. Definite buy. Gorgeous graphics, very interactive, mixed with HOs (hard to find), music puts you in the mood of the game,
Interesting story, there's a lot to do and keep you busy.
A big for me.
Thank you

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 10 8:05 AM
It looked so familiar from the very beginning. The graphics, the music, the sounds in general, the way to play, it reminded me of Magic Encyclopedia. Although I really enjoyed the trial period of The Spell, I don't think I will spend $20 on it. Like I said, it is kind of déjà vu all over again. Besides, I am still waiting for BFG to release ME: Illusions. I'll wait for the regular version.

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Apr 19, 10 1:04 PM
We can't go anywhere with the trial version, am I right? Still looking for the flashlight and the key, 30 min into the game. I am not allowed to explore anywhere around.
Do I really have to buy the full version in order to play or am I missing something here? I know I am not very good with that kind of games but still...

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Apr 18, 10 6:05 PM
Well, more positive than negative comments. I got a coupon code from PF and I'm giving it a try. I'll post my comments if there's no glitch and if I can make my way around. I really look forward to playing (and liking) this game.
Later

posted in Fiction Fixers - Adventures in Wonderland on Apr 2, 10 6:22 PM
Has anyone demoed this game? It's from another website but I certainly hope BFG will have it available soon. It just came out. Created by Fugazo. To my amazement I loved it. It's a HOG, IHOG, lots of puzzles, HOs, interaction, tasks, inventory. I don't know if it's a long or short game. I made it to the rabbit's house when Alice got too big to get out and you have to find something to shrink her down.....again. The graphics are gorgeous, the storyline is plausible (don't remember the original story, too long ago), the characters are adorable, well except the bad guy. You play a Fiction Fixer agent and you're against Illetarati agent, THE bad guy. There's also a journal to keep you up to date, a map (very useful), a Hint system that replenishes fast, a Skip option for puzzles. Good game. My only concern is that It's from Ga......bo. (am I going to get cut here?). I don't remember if THEY et BFG share games or not. I hope so.
I wish someone had an answer. I'll wait.
Have a nice evening everybody

posted in Settlement: Colossus on Apr 2, 10 3:40 PM
I have never, ever, purchased that kind of game, ever. Actually, I hate them.
BUT to my great surprise, I enjoy this one a lot. What a fun game. I wanted to go with "an open mind" like someone told me. Am I glad I did.
A definite buy for me. I am stunned
There is a first for everything.

I just bought it. I can't help it but I like that kind of games. Different in all matters. The developers put a lot of work into this game. The graphics are sooooooo beautiful. A little different from the previous one, a bit more challenging. Anyway I love to be able to just enjoy the artwork, story, and play at my own pace without getting penalized. I like to do that every so often.
Artagon and thank you

meisie99 wrote:I don't like straight HOGS anymore.... except this one. I love ARTOGON games! I love the graphics, the cut scenes, the pleasant background music and the pop up circles for items to find. I particularly liked that not all the objects in a circle pop up at once. When you find one, another to find is added. And Marty is just icing on the cake!

This is a relaxing beautiful way to spend an afternoon. Definitely a buy for me.

I'm with you 100% meisie99. I love this one even more than the first one. Artogon is one of the best in terms of graphics. I love everything about that game. Hummm, maybe not everything. If Nicole's has a little less attitude, it would be close to perfection.

Good job Artagon!

A buy for me, definitely

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator