Posts created by welance

I am having the same issue. Does anyone have a solution so that we can finish the game?

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 12 1:03 PM
After I used the main torch to light the other torches and on the kelpweed, it disappeared from my collected items. I need it to get the dog bone. What can I do to restore the torch to my collected items?

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 10 4:35 PM
Can anyone tell me how to restart the level? i didn't print the blue stones correctly.

posted in Time Dreamer on Sep 19, 10 3:26 PM
I still cannot open the game on my Mac. I know the machine isn't the problem since I have purchased and played over 50 other BigFish games. I get the filling/emptying hourglass and nothing else. I have uninstalled/installed 3 times. I don't think the new version is working yet!

posted in The History Channel Lost Worlds on May 23, 10 7:28 PM
I had a similar problem with my Mac running 10.5.8. Instructions say to right click mouse to place puzzle pieces. Mac mice don't do right or left click! There are no other instructions for Mac users. BF lost a sale on this one.

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on May 12, 10 8:13 PM
Same problem with the 3rd stone here. I re-installed, tried clicking the painting again, but the stone is not in the painting. Is this just a problem with the Mac version?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator