Posts created by DanieJo

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Dec 3, 15 6:39 AM
I enjoy games that I have to play a level over and over to get gold. I feel I am truly getting my money's worth out of the game! I just stick to it, even tho it can be quite frustrating sometimes.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 15 9:06 AM
Absolutely LOVE this game! Entertaining and it's certainly not a cake walk to get gold. Must plan your journey.

I have so many issues with collectibles. For some reason, my entire profile disappeared after I had started bonus game. I uninstalled, then reinstalled and my profile returned but had to restart the bonus game and all my teapots and letters were gone.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 11, 15 12:40 PM
Thanks much. I ended up just skipping before I read your reply - do appreciate it nonetheless.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 4, 15 11:10 AM
I am stuck on trying to pick the lock with the hairpin. Is there some secret here that I am not getting. Cannot exit the room or move along with help. Strategy Guide says 4213 but that does work on my game at all. Thank you

Still having problems with the lock! Any help would be appreciated!!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Nov 5, 13 5:58 AM
Absolutely love this game! The fact that Hercules is resting most of the time is humorous (at least to me). Love strategy/time management games! More please BF!

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 21, 13 6:55 AM
Me too. Love this game! 5 Stars!

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 21, 13 6:53 AM
I love this game! And I knew I would when I saw it was developed by ****. So much fun - if you love strategy/time management games such as Roads of Rome, etc. Very entertaining and well done. More, please!

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 16, 13 12:01 PM
Absolutely love this game. I enjoy HOG's occasionally, but much prefer this style of game. A game of time management and strategy. Can't wait for more like this!

I am really enjoying this game. It is quite creepy to me, but I do enjoy that aspect. I happen to love the morphing objects vs hidden objects. Just nice change-of-pace for me. So many hidden object games out there already. To reiterate though: whoever came up with the creepy aspect really outdid it this time. Very Good!

posted in Northern Tale on Nov 9, 12 9:09 AM
I love this game. Great graphics, sound and fun play. Love all these time management/strategy games. Keep them coming, BG!

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 25, 12 7:14 AM
Love this game, but each chapter is time-consuming. Nonetheless, there is real strategy required which is why I like the game so much. Keep 'em coming!

posted in Paradise Quest on Aug 29, 11 2:39 PM
Thank you so much for the tips....I was stuck on Level 62 for two days!

posted in Treasures of the Ancient Cavern on Aug 27, 10 12:44 PM
I have Windows 7 and have no issue. Just an FYI

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 17, 10 3:46 AM
Just completed Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy. Really enjoyed this game...FYI.. I wish there were more games without giving out too many clues.

posted in Amazing Adventures: The Caribbean Secret on Dec 4, 09 11:17 AM
Why is your walkthrough different from my game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator