Posts created by cltex

posted in Dawn of Hope: Daughter of Thunder Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 17 4:44 PM
That's what happened to me. I know I found it but it's saying I didn't.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Memories of Shadowfield on Jul 29, 17 2:54 PM
Where is the guide?

Where do you find the logos? I didn't know there were any.

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 6, 15 1:32 PM
Shinaar, I need one too.

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 6, 15 1:29 PM
Thank you! I got it.

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 5, 15 11:59 AM
I can't find the puddle of black paint. Help!

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 15 10:51 AM
I couldn't agree more bribling. The excuse that it is our computers problem won't work anymore.

Finally some kind acknowledgment about the problem. That's all we wanted to know.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 15 1:20 PM
I did the same thing. It said no updates available. I have wasted so much money and time lately on flawed games.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 15 1:06 PM
I am having the same issue. I haven't heard one voice over either.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 1, 14 4:44 PM
Thank you Audrey. I really appreciate it.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 1, 14 2:21 PM
I'm really stuck on the sock. Maybe I'm missing something to use.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Feb 1, 12 5:25 PM
I hate this more than anything. You get to the end of the game and there is a glitch. Mr Doyle is not at the door. I tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. It didn't work. I do not want to play this game all over.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Jan 22, 12 2:06 PM
Help! I can't figure out the railroad tracks. Can somebody help me. Please.

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on Nov 11, 11 5:08 PM
Never mind. I found more planks. Another problem solved.

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on Nov 11, 11 5:00 PM
Help! I can't get the stairs nailed down. I have the planks piled up but it won't take the nails and the hammer.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Sep 8, 11 5:20 PM
That happened to me. I stopped the installation and uninstalled it. Then I installed it again and it went very fast the second time.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 6, 11 5:47 PM
My game was taking forever to download too. I quit and then removed it from my computer. I then downloaded it again and this time to went very fast.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Water on May 29, 11 4:38 PM
I kind of freaked out at first but then I started getting into it. I usually do hidden objects but I think I am going to check out others like this. I ended up really enjoying it.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Water on May 29, 11 4:36 PM
The puzzles look like one of the little statues you found. I figured that out on the second to last one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator