Posts created by 1nita

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 21, 15 10:34 AM
Make sure you have the bag in Inventory and use the bag, It will give you one extra stone.

posted in Save The Prince on Dec 17, 13 6:58 PM
I am having the same issue. Dwarfs are getting trapped at the food tree. I have deleted this game three times and it still will not go past that point. Very frustrated and disappointed.

This needs to get fixed.

posted in Dreams from the Past on Oct 2, 12 6:28 PM
I played the free trial and thought it was okay, so I bought the game and for me it is a waste of money. Nothing seems to work. I can get to trying to fix the stool but I can only find the leg and scissors but then nothing. It looked like it was going to be a very interesting game.

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Nov 2, 11 3:29 PM
And don't forget to get the stencil. It is in the painters room.

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Nov 2, 11 3:29 PM

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Nov 2, 11 3:27 PM

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 21, 11 10:01 PM
Thank you bunches. I was really getting upset with this level. But I finally got expert with your help.

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Jul 23, 11 5:39 PM
This woorked great. I got all my gold and I had 30 seconds to spare.

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Jul 19, 11 4:14 PM
There are 5 treasure chests. Once you clear all of the stones build the top bridge (150 stones).Clear the rocks and open the two chest. One is in the water. Build the two bridges (1000 stones). Clear the stone and open the two chest. The last chest has 5000 stones.

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Mar 15, 11 3:43 PM
I am having problems on Level 17, you need to build 4 markets and have 5000 gold and smash a bunch of rocks. I can either get all the markets but I can't seem to get the gold. I have updated the hut to a villa with 3 anks but that still does not give me enough gold. Aughhhhh!!!!

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jul 3, 10 6:10 PM
I am having problems with my game. When I first downloaded it I had a full screen. Now when I bring up the game it is like the whole screen has moved to the left.

I have deleted the game and redownloaded it but I am still getting only half of the game screen.

I am having problems moving the rug in the Grocery Store back room.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator