Posts created by monecricket

posted in Ranch Rush 2 - Sara's Island Experiment on May 29, 10 8:24 PM
I have to say this game finally has done what I wished all of my other farming games would have done. ZOOM YEAH!!! Finally. I like being able to rearrange things as well. Great time management game definitely worth the wait.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Dec 2, 09 7:12 PM
Well I have tried to put them on the door, but it wont let me get close. It keeps telling me the bolts have to be in the right position. It has an arrow with a red line through it also. I have been stuck here for 2 hours.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Dec 2, 09 6:58 PM
Is there someone out there that has gotten past the door behind the nanny? I have the lions head and the ring, but it wont let me put them on the door. I have read through the blog walk through. And it doesnt seem that I missed anything, help please!

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Dec 2, 09 4:24 PM
I have the lions head and ring also, but it wont let me get close to the door either. It keeps telling me to do something with the bolts. I have read through the blog walkthrough and I havent missed anything. Has anyone figured this out yet?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator