Posts created by pjcoop

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 18 11:01 AM
Is this game being fixed or should I just get my money back?

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 15, 16 4:06 PM
judy76073 wrote:I always play in "windowed" mode - could not do it with this game - as soon as I clicked off the full screen, all I got was about a 1/4 inch line running across my screen. using windows 8.1. had to CTRL-ALT-DELETE. so I uninstalled it.

Same here...Windows 10

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 15, 16 2:00 PM
I would be grateful for the help...thanks

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 15 8:56 PM
Here's what finally worked for me. Instead of clicking my mouse on the back scratcher, I held the mouse button down and dragged it to the cupboard. Worked first time. Hope you have the same luck...great game.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Death Sentence Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 14 6:02 PM
try re-booting your computer for any missing updates...I had forgotten that worked before...I usually just shut my monitor off and forget to re-start until something doesn't work correctly

posted in Haunted Hotel: Death Sentence Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 14 4:24 PM
Same problem, except that I had no problem with the trial, just after I bought it. Usually if I do uninstall it turns out fine however have done that 3 times now...have had this problem with many Elephant Games.

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 14 8:49 PM
Hey...just finished the game and this is what I discovered after trying so many times to get past this point for days. Deleting the game will not help as you will find yourself in the same situation. This is what I did...unfortunately once you find yourself caught at the point when you seem to be in a loop (defend yourself...go get the book) you cannot get out. There is some glitch that some of us have fallen into...be it clicking something, doing something in the wrong order...who knows, your only choice is to start the game over under a new profile. When I got to the point of receiving the fireball in my left hand, I noticed a difference right away...the fire power around it swirls out farther and grandpa tells you when to fire at the dragon and you put your hand over the fireball and whamooo...got the dragon in the kisser, then grandpa pretty well leads you through the next steps...so easy it's stupid!
WHETHER THEY FIX THE GLITCH OR NOT YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO START OVER...YOU ARE STUCK AND FOLLOWING THE STEPS FOR DOING IT PROPERLY WILL NOT WORK...IF YOU ARE BEING TOLD TO GET THE BOOK IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE, THE DRAGON IS SUPPOSE TO BE DOWN AND NEAR DEATH, NOT ABLE TO THROW FIRE ANYMORE AND YOU WON'T HAVE THE KEY YOU NEED...THERE IS NO OTHER WAY THAN TO START OVER
PS...5 minutes into the bonus chapter...can't do a thing...not frozen...just says I have nothing to do in this area but won't let me go anywhere else either...I'm going to bed...hope this helps someone

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 6, 14 8:38 PM
I am also stumped...been a member for many years and played many games...but this one is driving me nuts. I would like to finish this game. None of the suggestions have helped...my butterfly is in a spot where I cannot access it...I just get the down arrow for page back!
I need a step by step by step guide...please HELP!

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 13, 14 7:30 PM
I fell for it...reloaded...locked up my computer again!

posted in Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness on Nov 19, 11 2:22 PM
Has this game been issued before. I just downloaded it and it tells me my trial has expired. I don't remember playing it before.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 11 10:18 PM
Look at the ceiling above the hole. There are two hooks to hang it on.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 11 2:57 PM
UNBELIEVABLE! It took over 2 hours to download the updated version and it still will not let me past the hillside painting. I give up. I have already played the game to the end, but decided to play it again, but it had been updated, so I had a working game and now a useless one. Dissapointing from BFG.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 11 5:17 PM
Had no trouble with the trial version, so I bought the game and played a while longer, then went to bed. In the morning there was an update waiting, so I downloaded and finished the game. Decided to play it again, cause I didn't feel I really got into the game, and didn't find all the pigs. I have now reinstalled the game 3 times and cannot get past the painting on the hillside! WTG!! I am now the proud owner of a piece of crap game...thanks!

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 11 4:53 PM
Had no trouble with the trial version, so I bought the game and played a while longer, then went to bed. In the morning there was an update waiting, so I downloaded and finished the game. Decided to play it again, cause I didn't feel I really got into the game, and didn't find all the pigs. I have now reinstalled the game 3 times and cannot get past the painting on the hillside! WTG!! I am now the proud owner of a piece of crap game...thanks!

posted in Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss on Feb 18, 11 3:06 PM
I also am getting the hardware message. I also agree about the quality of recent games. Never have I had so much trouble with games in the year of my membership as I have had in the last few months. It seems I am uninstalling 7 out of 10 games. I have done everything suggested by BigFish, the DirectX diagnosis, updated Flash Card and Shockwave Player, with no success. It is getting very annoying as I could always count on BigFish to sell quality games.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Dec 3, 09 7:05 PM
I have not been able to get out of the trunk...the lid opens, and nothing. I know I am supposed to get a list of objects to find etc., but after the lid lifts all I have is the lighter and can't move forward. I have deleted and reloaded this game at least 5 times with the same result. What am I doing wrong!!! Any suggestions would be appreciated, cause it does look like an interesting game...thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator