Posts created by bmgj8

posted in Mahjong Escape Ancient China on Jan 26, 18 10:50 AM
I'm having problems with the first level in the adventure. Can't get past it. Is there a trick to it? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

posted in European Mystery: Scent of Desire on Jun 10, 17 8:14 PM
I'm having problems with the horses. I've seen the walk through, and did as was pictured, but I keep having to start over. I know I'm doing right. Don't know what the problem is. Mabye theres a glitch. If anyone has gotton it, please tell me what I'm doing wrong, thanks.

posted in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love on Mar 2, 17 8:42 PM
has anyone completed the disks @ the castle. I know theres a skip, but I'd like to complete this puzzle. I've tried, and tried, but can't get it. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in European Mystery: Scent of Desire on Feb 9, 17 3:55 PM
I saw how to play the horse puzzle, and did like it said, but it kept saying play again. I kept redoing just like it said to do, but still nothing, so I finally clicked on the skip. I've played it right before, but now it doesen't do. Whats the right way? Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love on Dec 21, 16 12:13 PM
having problems with these two puzzles. I've followed directions, but nothing is doing.
Had to press skip on planets.Trying not to with the cards. Exactly how do you complete these two puzzles?

posted in Christmas Stories: A Christmas Carol on Dec 17, 16 4:47 PM
can't figure out how to get the cakes in the right color. does anyone know how to use the arrows for the cakes? any help would be appreciated, thanks.

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 16 11:51 AM
has anyone figured out how to acomplish the rings, and gems. It told how in the stradgy part, and I wrote down what I saw, but can't figure it out. any help would be appreciated, thanks.

posted in Woodville Chronicles on Nov 9, 16 4:27 PM
how many levels are there in this game?

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 16 4:13 PM
can't figure out the colors on the fuses. I've tried every which way. I've even followed the wires to a "T". Is it ones of thoes that no matter what you do, it woun't work, and you have to do the skip? I would like to solve the puzzel myself. Any help would greatly be appreciated, thanks.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia on Jun 7, 16 4:53 PM
what levels need to be skipped? I'm on level 4-1 having a hard time completing it. Need help please.

posted in Woodville Chronicles on Jun 6, 16 9:26 AM
do we have to pay for item while playing this game. I've tried contacting BF but haven't recieved an answer from them in days. I need to know if I am to continue with this game.

posted in Paradise Quest on May 16, 16 10:50 AM
what do I do with the resourses I've gotton. Theres quite a bunch of them. I don't know what to do with them.

posted in Paradise Quest on May 7, 16 10:46 AM
what do I do with the resources I've in the boxes above the game? Any one know how to use them?

posted in Dream Hills: Captured Magic on Feb 12, 16 11:45 AM
I was doing fine, then suddenly when I clicked on the hint button,, it took me back to my desktop. I click on my game icon, then clicked press any key, then tried the hint button again, then same thing happened. Would someone help me?

posted in Enchanted Cavern 2 on Dec 1, 15 9:18 PM
what are power ups. I'm having a really hard time completing level 7-7 please help, thanks.

posted in Enchanted Cavern 2 on Dec 1, 15 9:02 PM
would someone tell me just exactly how to finish level 7-7 I've tried every which way. I want to finish. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

when you first click on the featured bird click on the blue, then red, then yellow features. I did it, and it worked.

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 14 1:18 PM
was hasn't anyone answered my blue plasmas question?

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome on Sep 26, 14 4:40 PM
can anyone tell me if they have found the 35th blue plasma tube. I've played this game almost a dozen times, and its gotton old. I would like to complete this game by finding all the blue tubes.

posted in Phenomenon: Outcome on Sep 24, 14 9:31 AM
I got down to my last blue plasma tube, but for the life of me can't figure out where the heck it is. There are two plasmas where the fish tank is, but wheres the last plasma? If anyone knows, please tell me. I've played this game a half a dozen time trying to find the last plasma, but still can't find it. If anyone knows where the last plasma is, please share, thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator