Posts created by sciencegal

Deleting and reinstalling the game had no effect on the sound whatsoever. Still scratchy and you can barely hear the voice overs in the game. Help with this problem, please.

Sound is horrible. Sounds like a radio between channels. Very scratchy sounding. I see, at least, one other player with the same complaint. I am deleting the demo and reinstalling hoping that a new download will help with this problem.

posted in Evy: Magic Spheres on Sep 30, 13 9:11 PM
In the last mini game (candles), I thought that the developers would like to know that at the end, sometimes there is one red jewel and sometimes there are two. When one red drops, even if you catch it, the program does not give you the score for the red jewel. If there are two that drop, then the player can get one of the red jewels. No biggie. Just thought they would want to know.

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Jun 22, 13 5:47 PM
It took 3 minutes for the game to boot up. It just churned away. Not cool. I finally got the game going but it kept freezing on me. I know this comment is later than most and if there is a new revised game that is being advertised at the first of this forum....it didnt help. Looks like a good game but it isnt much fun when you have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This game needs more work by the creators for sure.

posted in Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette Easter Edition on Feb 5, 13 10:01 AM
I hesitated to answer this post simply because I didnt want a 10 year old to feel bad. I am absolutely addicted to this fun little game and, believe me, I am no where near 10. :o) This is a game that you can just sit down and play and have a good ol' time. I play some of the sections almost every day just to have a calm moment and have a little fun. My lowest score is 25,617,232. My highest score is 27,343,819. I found that if you have enough patience to wait around for one of the characters to glow and you can receive more keys, then you have a higher score. I dont know a 10 year old that is that patient, frankly. His 22 million plus is a great score if he just played through the game without waiting for more keys and power ups. Just tell him my little trick and if he is so inclined, he might just beat my high score. Also, tell him good luck from me!!

Ahhhhmazing game. Loved every minute of it. This developer has never disappointed me with their games but I believe I like this one the best. Graphics were great and that is what I loved most about this game. The storyline was very interesting and the games seemed to have a different "edge" to them. Good job!!

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 12 9:58 PM
I am having the same problem. Guide doesnt help. I have the iron in the fire but I cant get the bellows to work either. I know what to do with everything, but even if I go for a hint, the hint tells me to use the bellows. Very frustrating.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 12 9:52 PM
Ditto.....made sure that the camera was off and still no luck. I have placed the iron in the fire but everytime I try to use the tongs or the bellows, it takes me to a cut scene where the finished iron is to fix a hole before I can use the bellows. I try a hint and it says to use the bellows. I really liked the game until now.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 12 1:31 PM
I'll make this short and to the point.....LOVE this game. These Elephant game developers have me the moment that I see their logo. I'll buy everytime!!

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 12 6:54 PM
Ditto here. I was able to get into the Trellis Hall but since I went out of sequence according to the guide I cant get back to the Trellis Hall to use my inventory rope to move the statue. This has been one of my all-time favorite games up until this point.

Loved the Book of Air and was so excited to buy this game. Not so much anymore. I have reinstalled this game 3 times. Very frustrating to say the least. Big Fish needs to get this right or refund all of our money. Seems fair to me!!

I have been luckier than most since my game keeps freezing near the first of the game at the playroom. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. The game takes me back to the playroom again and it is still frozen. I love the Book of Air and was excited to see this new game. Not anymore.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 11 8:10 PM
Nevermind. I knew as soon as I asked the question....I would figure out where the pesticide was. I cried "wolf" too soon. Sorry.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 11 7:24 PM
I simply cannot find the pesticide. From this discussion, I surmise it is in the general store. I get no response to my curser in the store. Where in the store is the pesticide?

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 11, 11 2:08 PM
Right at the end of the game, I tried to go into the root shaft at the pavillion. Everything was white and it stayed white. I could run my curser over the white and I would get the curser hand. I would click on that area and gathered the blue stone, then the violet stone....everything was gathered without seeing anything. At first, I thought it was part of the game. Couldnt go on from there because everything remained white even the items that I had found. Anyone else had this problem? Very frustrating...especially at the end of the game. Liked it until this happened.

posted in Exorcist on Aug 18, 10 1:36 PM
It is on the chair in the room. If you are looking at the chair, it is on the left arm area. It is not like a stamp for an envelope. it is a long handle. Good luck. I just finished the game...loved it.

posted in Exorcist on Aug 18, 10 8:46 AM
I really loved this game. Loved the graphics, even loved the music which, in most games, is usually not my cup o' tea. I hope there is a sequel. These games are pure escapism for me to destress. Guess this wouldnt be the most helpful comment for this forum, but this game really is a good one in my humble opinion. I would definitely reccommend this game.

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jul 25, 10 9:17 PM
I made it as far as the forest and had to give up....too small objects and the scenes were definitely too too dark. Took me too long to even get to the forest....and that only took me about a few minutes. Sad when a game seems it is taking a long time when you only spend a few minutes on the thing....deleting this one for sure.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 30, 10 11:26 AM
Didn't like this game at all. Wasted money in my opinion. Graphics left a lot to be desired. Kinda old fashioned looking. Not my cup of tea for sure.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 30, 10 7:02 AM
Wouldnt you know it.....after trying an hour to get the fingers to cooperate and then writing a help request, I finally (mercifully) managed to get the fingers to open. Loved the game.....please get more of these types of games from the creator of Puppet Show. Amazing.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator