Posts created by grannykare

posted in Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 18 10:56 AM
I'm stuck here also!
I am running on Windows 8.1

wanderingwomble wrote:I am in the last chapter of the main game. I have broken open the valve and can see the Cyrus token, but am unable to pick it up. The hint button draws a circle around the token, but I don't get a hand icon and no matter how much I click I can't grab it. I also checked the strategy guide, which simply says to pick up the token.

This is blocking me from completing the game or playing the bonus game.

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 15 3:37 PM
I down loaded the game this morning (7/30) and I am also experiencing issues with the game freezing. My sarcastic side whats to know why no one tested the game. Is the answer to uninstall and reinstall until it works correctly. I want my money back!!

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 18, 10 12:08 PM
This game is disappointing at best, I made it into the third level. The items to find are microscopic. The music, beyond annoying, cycles with dead air and does not mute. And the story line, even the background graphics, Shame on you for butchering a classic! :thumbdown :

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator