Posts created by RaceCat3

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Jan 21, 10 7:22 AM
I just finished a beta of this last night, and I agree with all of the positive comments here. Since now I know the game will take me a few hours to play, it is a definite buy for me. Kudos to developers for listening to earlier testers' comments!

posted in Redrum ™ on Jan 19, 10 8:10 PM
I bought it as a DD, and really did enjoy it!

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe`s Murders in the Rue Morgue on Jan 16, 10 10:58 AM
I loved this game, just as I loved Puppet Show! Not too difficult, not too easy for me either. I hope the developer keeps these great games coming!

posted in Heartwild Solitaire on Jan 15, 10 1:52 PM
Well, I downloaded the demo, looked like the game might be fun. However, it says trial expired, when I never even heard of it until I saw it on the DD today. Oh well, they may have lost a sale on that one.

posted in The White House on Jan 14, 10 6:58 PM
I downloaded the new build, and my display issue was fixed! The game didn't lock up on me either, and I played through the whole demo. Thanks BF, and Spark Plug Games!

posted in The White House on Jan 14, 10 6:31 AM
Guess I will try it---worse that can happen is it still won't work and I will just uninstall and forget it! Thanks for your reply.

posted in The White House on Jan 14, 10 5:30 AM
That's great! What was your problem--since there were different ones mentioned. Was it screen resolution, or did it lock up for you before? It was both for me, on my desktop with xp, and on my laptop with vista, it locked up during the first level.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 11, 10 12:25 PM
nykelli1843 wrote:It's here this week but it's the CE version. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

I agree!

posted in The White House on Jan 11, 10 10:58 AM
That is so true, weeharleyboy!! Those developers who take the time to come to the game forums to try to help, are top notch in my book! There have been a few lately, and it makes a person want to buy games from them when they show that they care about the customer! So kudos to SparkPlugSupport at Spark Plug Games!

posted in The White House on Jan 11, 10 10:31 AM
I am sure the majority of people who downloaded it didn't have a problem playing the game. But I don't believe that absolutely everyone in the world who had a problem with the game, actually did post it here. They could be like I used to be---if a game doesn't work, then just move on to the next game and hope for the best.

I figure most problems with games (and there have been more lately) are with my computer. What doesn't make sense to me, is why some games work just fine, and others don't???? It seems to me that if a few don't work, then all shouldn't work---or maybe I am just "stupid". LOL

posted in The White House on Jan 10, 10 7:27 AM
Did a mod ever post in this forum about the problems? If so, I can't find the post, and I've looked everywhere! LOL Thanks!

posted in The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 on Jan 10, 10 6:46 AM
I'm happy for all the adventure fans, but I don't undestand why they call it an HOG and get me excited to try a new game. Oh well. Enjoy if it is your cup of tea!

posted in Veronica Rivers: The Order Of Conspiracy on Jan 9, 10 3:33 PM
stupidanacrox wrote:I love this game great graphic, story and gameplay. For sure on my buy list . the only is it's a short game, i'm on Chapter 7 and have 20 minutes left .

My gosh, you play fast! LOL I tend to take my time, to enjoy graphics and all. That's just me, but it gives me more bang for the buck!

posted in City Sights: Hello Seattle on Jan 9, 10 2:45 PM
I played the demo, second time since I demoed it a while ago somewhere else. I think it could be a good game if it wasn't for the timer, and many very small objects. Since I haven't been to Seattle since I was a teensy weensy kid (and don't remember it), it was interesting to see the "sights". Won't be a buy for me, except on sale down the road, maybe.

posted in The White House on Jan 9, 10 11:06 AM
harr2 wrote:I downloaded and installed the game fine. but when I opened it, I could only move my cursor to 1/2 the screen. The screen on the right was not accessible to my cursor. To close the came I had to use Task manager as I could not get to the menu. the screen appears only in the middle of my screen with large black edges. I tried different resolutions but nothing worked. The only way I could get the screen to work was to work in a Window but then it was too small.So I gave up.
I did change my resolution to 1024 x 768 but I still couldn't move over to the right side of the screen.

This is what happened to me, but I didn't try window mode, because I would have had to change it on opening screen---since I couldn't get to any options or menu, once into the game. My resolution is always set at 1024x768.

posted in Veronica Rivers: The Order Of Conspiracy on Jan 8, 10 10:50 AM
Thanks for the info, Margie B! When I did the beta for this in October, it was The Last Portal, then a few weeks after that someone posted on here that they did a beta for the Last Order of Conspiracy. I went "huh"? LOL I figured they had just changed the name, but confused me for a minute.

:(
 posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Jan 8, 10 8:20 AM
tia_mia wrote:I'm not sure I would buy anything from a company I felt was being so devious and purposely driving up pricing.
If you really feel there is no glitch and that BFG is purposely making MAC users pay a higher price, you should contact them directly and get it sorted out.
It's a pretty nasty accusation to make with very little to support it.

I agree, tia!

posted in Veronica Rivers: The Order Of Conspiracy on Jan 8, 10 7:16 AM
Great reviews, but I knew they would be. I beta tested this mid October, and have been waiting for it ever since. They called it the Last Portal then, not sure why the name change. Can't wait to play the final version!

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 6, 10 4:52 PM
I played the demo, too, and really liked it. So I wonder if we will get the SE for 19.99, or a regular version here. Hope they at least come out with a regular version some time!

posted in The Mysterious Past of Gregory Phoenix on Dec 29, 09 1:10 PM
Thank you, Manuel! I won't buy it somewhere else, but I needed an HOG to demo and play for an hour. Having withdrawals, and downloading it now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator