Posts created by MarkAlan

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 25, 09 12:13 AM
You are not alone. It not only locked up my computer but then rebooted it and I had to reinstall my Sound Blaster drivers since they got messed up. Yes, I have the latest version of DirectX and my Anti-Virus was turned off.

I will definitely pass on this one. I honestly wish they would test these games on more systems before releasing them on the public.

posted in Shop-n-Spree on Feb 5, 09 10:38 PM
For me, the problem was my Anti-Virus scanner.
If you are running a real-time anti-virus program, you can right-click on it's icon in the Window's tray and select Snooze or Disable to temporarily turn it off.

If you have eTrust EZ Anti-Virus, you can create an exception for the file "packed.vpk" that resides in the game's sub folder "Assets".
This way you will not need to keep disabling the real-time anti-virus each time you play.

Hope that helps!

posted in Shop-n-Spree on Feb 1, 09 7:19 PM
pmac415 wrote:I could not get this game to load. It kept freezing.Did anyone else have this issue?

Yes, I did, and I was able to fix it. For me, the problem was my Anti-Virus scanner.
If you are running a real-time anti-virus program, you can right-click on it's icon in the Window's tray and select Snooze or Disable to temporarily turn it off.

If you have eTrust EZ Anti-Virus, you can create an exception for the file "packed.vpk" that resides in the game's sub folder "Assets".
This way you will not need to keep disabling the real-time anti-virus each time you play.

Hope that helps!

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 30, 08 9:08 AM
Poodlebear There is no chicken in "The Fairy Tale Book". You have to lead Hansel in a round maze to locate the wood for the pig's fireplace and the window shutter at the center of the maze.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 29, 08 8:10 PM
I thought the mini-games played different each time like in the first Azada. Each time I replay the Hansel & Gretel Maze in "The Fairy Tale Book" it is exactly the same. What's the sense of having a "Replay" option to play the same maze over and over again?
Has anyone else noticed this problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator