Posts created by jillaroogirl

posted in Abra Academy™ on Mar 13, 10 11:24 PM
I purchased this game and then uninstalled it due to 'boredom'. I found that I just couldn't get into it.

posted in 3 Days: Zoo Mystery on Mar 13, 10 11:22 PM
I enjoyed this game. Was light hearted and fun. Easy to find objects and nice storyline.

posted in James Patterson's Women's Murder Club: Death in Scarlet on Mar 13, 10 11:20 PM
Loved this game. Can't wait for another.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Mar 13, 10 11:17 PM
Just finished playing the whole game. Thoroughly enjoyable. Loved the stories with real cases solved. Characters were excellent and played their part well.

The beauty of the game was you'd finish one case and then find you have more to go.

Excellent, excellent. Can't wait for the sequel.

5 out of 5 stars.

posted in Love Story: Letters from the Past on Mar 13, 10 1:51 AM
I bought this game and just finished it. I think it has one of the best stories that I've seen for a HOG. The objects were easy to find, there was a good mix of mini games and the graphics were very good.

posted in Annie's Millions on Mar 12, 10 5:04 PM
I thought it was a light hearted and fun game. I liked her enthusiasm. I thought the objects were a little too hard to find at times, the shapes either weren't well defined or were too small.

I liked the ease of getting hints. Not sure whether I'd buy it, especially if it's too short a game.

posted in Pathfinders: Lost at Sea on Mar 6, 10 6:49 PM
At times though the music had such a 'hurry up' feel to it, that I felt like panicking! LOL. I like it when the music changes to the scene you're in. I also like the fact that the items to find are fluid with the scene, and are relevant.

The graphics are excellent and the hint system recharges so you can get through if there is something obscure. I like the puzzles in each scene and I like the mix of finding specific objects to open/modify another object to move through.

I liked this game and will be purcahsing it.

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 6, 10 6:15 PM
Played this for 5 mins and stopped. The music is annoying and I hated the response when an item was found. Boring game play.

posted in Time Riddles: The Mansion on Mar 6, 10 6:03 PM
I played this for 20 mins and stopped. I found the scenes tedious and often blurry. There was no story line and not much to do. If you like a standard hidden object with no interaction, then you may like this game. But if like me, you like something a bit more interactive with interesting characters and game play (like Azada) then skip it.

posted in The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft on Jan 18, 10 1:25 AM
I love this site. I love how you can try a game before you buy. The graphics are the best I've seen and the customer service is excellent!

posted in Brainiversity 2 on Dec 12, 09 1:28 AM
I think this is a good game. I do the daily exams (when I remember) and as I'm poor at maths it's a good way to pick things up. Although it would be a good learning tool to actually give you the answer.

posted in Escape the Museum on Dec 2, 09 12:06 AM
Unfortunately, I got a bit hasty, bought it and now regret it.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Dec 1, 09 1:00 AM
This is one of those games that you play the demo, get sucked in and then wish you hadn't purchased. I think it's ok, but not the best HOG...

I was a bit disappointed with this game. I believed the hype too and just 'had to buy it'. Now after paying the full amount (I've never done that), I wish I hadn't. I would have been quite happy to have missed out on the 'bonus' bits if that was all it was about.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator