Posts created by nontechiegrannie

posted in Lost Tales: Forgotten Souls on Mar 30, 13 7:11 PM
The story started out ok but didn't sustain itself. No voiceovers, a lot of back and forth along with the usual junk pile HOS. I found the music ESPECIALLY annoying. When the demo ran out I clicked on the walkthrough to find out how the games progresses & was not impressed. It's a definite no buy for me.

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 13 12:16 PM
I downloaded & right off the bat on the front screen I had to fight my cursor to hit the play button. Oh oh, it's happening again. The cursor with a mind of it own is BACK. Sure enough when I got to the second scene my cursor became "possessed" again while the boy was talking & continued in the house with the robot & back again when I TRIED to give the boy his cat. At these times the music also played over & over like a stuck record. I had high hopes for this game but my hopes were dashed again. No sale & it will be deleted forthwith!!

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 13 11:54 AM
Again I have a cursor with a mind of its own. It starts with the play screen & continues with the boy on his bike along with hitting the robot inside his house & going back outside to give the boy his cat. At these times the music keeps repeating like a stuck record. After much frustration trying to complete the above scenes I called it quits & exited the game. When is BF going to give us games without glitches? It seems they are not very knowledgeable about any of the games & resort to the same old unhelpful answers. How did they get their jobs anyway? Why aren't the tech support people answering the technical questions in the first place? BF games are NOT user friendly.

BF Monogahela posted this reply after two of us complained about a "wondering" cursor:
I'm sorry to see more of you are running into trouble at that same spot! It does sound like there's a specific issue right there. If you haven't already done so, please run a Dr. Felix Report for the game and send it in to Tech Support through the Contact Us page. This will help us start investigating where the problem is coming from so we can get it addressed for you.
My question is if this a multi person problem why isn't it just given to the devs & let them correct the glitch? They made the game!! I'm not a dev or tech person so why do I have to figure out their mistakes??

posted in The Invisible Man on Mar 26, 13 12:21 PM
A previous answer said to move middle lever to crystal ball image in mirror. I've tried it without success. The VERY annoying hint button just keeps returning to the middle lever. Moving the candle levers does nothing to help either. what's up??

posted in Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride on Mar 21, 13 7:17 PM
On some tables in the disco room there are drinks/ice cream/ice bucket & a couple of plates with things on them. When you mouse over the plates it says that these are ingredients for making canapés but the cursor doesn't pick up anything to allow you to make the canapés. I clicked my mouse all over the tables & nothing changes. I don't know how to make the canapés. It the last thing I need to do to get to the next scene. Can anyone help?

posted in Mysteries of the Mind: Coma Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 12 12:09 PM
Game is slow & hint button doesn't work. I thought I was getting a deal on a collector's game but saving a few bucks wasn't worth it. Please don't tell me to do a Dr Felix report & go to the tech support team. They only spout gobblydegook that I don't understand. I just want a game that works in the first place or my MONEY BACK!

Yes, that is the 1st thing I did. I've also clicked over & over the whole scene without getting the computer message or anything else except as I mentioned in my previous message. I certainely hope someone can help so I donl't have too scrap another game.

Help...I've clicked & clicked on the laptop & nothing happens. The lap top screen says something about an E book being down loaded & it's at 100%. The hint arrow wants me to collect the fabric remnants & move a cone. None of which is available in the scene. This is at least the 5th game that I've bought that has a glitch that not fixable. It's VERY annoying!!

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on May 14, 12 1:28 PM
You have to collect all of the blue & red letters in the mail room. I found all of the red letters but the last blue letter is alluding me. The hint button sparkles on the box on the desk on the left. I have already retreived a letter out of this box & now all the "hand" does it push the box back & forth. It also opens the box but the blue letter is not in it. What gives? Where is the last blue letter so I can continue on with the game?

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 12 3:30 PM
I am having the same problem as "Flag Cat" & cannot get the pick axe to give me the diamond on the hos. What gives? As somebody else suggested, why can't the glitches be worked out before putting them out for sale? Or, is it just hurry up & put any game out just to make more money? Also it seems that the games are put out by foreigners (I see a lot of Russian names) whose command of the English language is greatly lacking. Perhaps the solution is having people who really care write the games, work out glitches & have correct English words/spelling in the hos. Is that too much to ask since we are paying for the games & keeping the above mentioned people gainfully employed!

posted in Maestro: Notes of Life Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 12 12:29 PM
In the scene by the river where a spirt is blocking the path to the academy & I need to pick up the bird cage, my cursor won't work. I try dragging it to the spot or inventory piece I want & it wont go & I have a devil of a time just trying to back out of the scence. What's going on? This is the only scene where I have a problem.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Feb 9, 12 6:32 PM
The walk through says to use the small rake & water to weed the flower bed,in the arboretum, but every time I try it says to try something else. I'm stuck !What gives?

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Feb 9, 12 11:19 AM
The walk through says to use the small rake & water to weed the flower bed but every time I try it says to try something else. What gives?

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 30, 12 9:10 AM
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************What************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************is************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************the************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************meaning************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************of************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************the************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ **** ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************instead************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************of************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************writing************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************? ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************I************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************just************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************posted************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************a************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************reply************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ & **** ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************showed************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************up************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************instead************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************of************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************writing************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************???? ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Hope************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************it************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************doesn************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************'************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************t************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************show************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************up************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************when************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************I************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************post************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************this************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************question************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************as************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************I************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************like************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************this************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************game************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************but************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************need************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************some************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************answers************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************before************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************buying************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************it************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 30, 12 9:05 AM
I've never seen a game where there is a choice of 2 different types of play. What is the difference between the regular game & the classic?

posted in Best in Show Solitaire on Nov 13, 11 7:55 PM
I love solitaire & dogs so I thought this would be a great game. Unfortunately the lack of background music, speaking etc. & clear concise game play rules makes it a little difficult. I am having trouble getting the cards cleared in less than a minute as the cards move v e r y s l o w l y so I cannot move forward with the game & it is most frustrating. I also do not like the spinning cards. They are really annoying.

posted in Best in Show Solitaire on Nov 13, 11 7:40 PM
Cards move very slow & it is impossible to clear cards in less than 1 minute. I am nearing the end of the game & cannot continue because I cannot clear the cards. This is most frustrating. Any help?

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Aug 6, 11 7:43 PM
OK I've copied the link but you didn't tell me where to past it!

Saw
 posted in The Fool on Apr 3, 11 3:50 PM
Played the game as a trial & got as far as sawing the dragon's tooth off when trial ended. Purchased game, downloaded game & the game resumed at the dragon's cave with him sleeping & no saw to be found. Went back all over the game & cannot find my saw again to complete cutting the dragon's tooth. What do I do?

posted in The Fool on Apr 2, 11 2:26 PM
Played the game as a trial & got as far as sawing the dragon's tooth off when trial ended. Purchased game, downloaded game & the game resumed at the dragon's cave with him sleeping & no saw to be found. Went back all over the game & cannot find my saw to complete cutting the dragon's tooth. What do I do?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator