Posts created by GOBSTOPPERS

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 12, 14 10:19 PM
CONGRATS!!!!! I got 2 in a row but then it stopped!!!! what is wrong with this picture... 33 DAYS IN A ROW AND NO DINGY DOLL!!!?? LOL

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 12, 14 9:55 PM
ive been playing and enjoying this game for a little while and will continue to.im on level 55 and mastered all cities and the mini games don't yield much. so you get energy by whatever means to play HOs which give you items, xp to level up and cash to buy items which you gather in your collection. then you can get a reward which is either a small amount of money or a resource. the resources are used to either build up your buildings ( which I have and all buildings are at level 5 and customized ) or to use for a mini game which like ive stated doesn't yield much to get more items to get more resources to get more items to get more resources to get more items.........etc....
its just a loop. my question is..............
WHAT is the ultimate goal of this game?????
this question has plagued for a while now.
im waiting for this next update and hoping my question will be answered then.
any thoughts, maybe im missing something or someone else knows??

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 11, 14 5:59 PM
thank you wulfruna

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 11, 14 5:58 PM
i fully agree MrssFox!!!!!
thank you!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 11, 14 5:56 PM
they didnt state the instruction clearly!
ive been thru this one
yes it does you are correct

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 11, 14 9:48 AM
TOO COOL! finally!!!! no more snow!!!!! and hopefully fix some of the bugs!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 11, 14 9:21 AM
good point April........ ill try waiting a couple of days then go back to the beaded doll.
ive reached master level in all cities.im at stage or level 55.i cant get the wedding dress or other key items anymore. will this change once I reach a higher stage or level?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 11, 14 8:08 AM
I tried changing the way or pattern in which I select a required item. it seem to work. like I said I received 2 beaded dolls in a row in butterflies but then that was it. im still trying to change my pattern and it doesnt make a difference anymore. I stopped getting beaded dolls. im yet to try it in a city. im just a bit frustrated that you do all the work to achieve master level only to receive less items or youre unable to find an item either in cites or mini games. ive reached master level in all cities and unlocked all mini games. as soon as I reached master level in a city I stopped receiving the key items needed. as soon as I mastered a mini game I stopped receiving the item. whats the point to reaching master level if you cant find those key items more readily??? once you reach master level you should be rewarded not "punished". if youre not rewarded and its harder to get items like the wedding dress, beaded doll etc... then whats the point in reaching master level????? wheres the incentive to reached master level???
but im on level or stage 55......
will this change once I reached a higher level or stage??

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 11, 14 2:51 AM
my answer is based on my own notes ive taken, I was giving a reference to where the items could be found. thank you ODDLY for stating an updated version of the items list.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 10, 14 9:46 PM
this is a point I made in another question I posed. the more you master a city or mini puzzle the less items you acquire! so whats the point in mastering an area or puzzle? I was told this may be fixed in a future update but that seems to be the common answer for most questions.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 10, 14 9:05 PM
heres a pretty good list where the items are located. http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/259109.page
wish I had looked here when I began this game!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 10, 14 9:05 PM
heres a pretty good list where the items are located. http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/259109.page
wish I had looked here when I began this game!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 10, 14 9:01 PM
you can get the shot of America (new York) in the butterflies puzzle #5

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 10, 14 7:47 PM
please tell which item you need to acquire

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 10, 14 7:32 PM
ok so im dense but im slowly catching on , your RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! oh HUGS!!!!!! I just got 2 beaded dolls in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 10, 14 7:18 PM
batgirl what does she mean???

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 10, 14 7:12 PM
mrsfox please call me dense but please elaborate... because I got no idea what changing my pattern means.......
and id love to know!!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 10, 14 7:05 PM
ok at least im not alone or the only one pulling my hair out!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 10, 14 6:58 PM
thank you for answering batgirl. you know I can get all the gothic clocks i can possibly use and more but I cant seem to get beaded doll at master levels.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 10, 14 5:56 PM
I haven't. ive mastered all the cities and I haven't seen posh in any city in any mode at master level. like you stated I get posh from auction or mini game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator