Posts created by metmichallica

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Mar 17, 10 11:46 PM
Thank you for the information. It just bothers me that you click ten it doesn't give you ten. I got to try upgrading the plane, thank you.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Mar 16, 10 9:37 PM
I notice when you order stuff with the plane and you order 10 you are not getting 10. You get 4 and not the correct number you ordered.

posted in Ocean Express on Feb 4, 10 2:00 AM
This game does not work right under Vista. I have it from gamehouse, realarcade at the time. I bought it when my old computer ran Windows XP.

posted in Paradise Pet Salon on Feb 4, 10 1:51 AM
I like the game too very very much. It is kind of like a tycoon game. Anyone know how many levels it has? I was hoping this game you can play forever and buy all the stores and put Pet Co. out of business for good, lol.

Fishdom you can play forever too. That game doesn't end.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Feb 3, 10 6:01 PM
Laflamme wrote:
metmichallica wrote:I am not new to bigfish, but I am new to the club. Where can you find your punch card?

There should be an update sent to you via mail every time you buy a game.

Thank you, I bought two games for $2.99 from Bigfish. Games I have wanted for a very long time, but Gamehouse/Realarcade didn't have them. That is what I am going to use Bigfishgames for (getting games that I am interested in that they don't have on gamehouse).

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Feb 3, 10 4:14 PM
I am not new to bigfish, but I am new to the club. Where can you find your punch card?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator