Posts created by BanditSam

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 13, 15 5:21 AM
How do you get through this level? There are never enough green gems to make the second flower explode. I even used two lightning bolts in one game to explode green gems, and that was still not enough. I think this level needs adjusting.

Is the only way to win to pay for extra moves and use the shovel to whack the green flower?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 12, 15 6:55 AM
I appealed to Customer Support about this, and the reply I received was to spend coins to increase the number of resources I could ship from each city. Not helpful, and I said so (politely

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 9, 15 8:04 AM
I would really like to see the shipping time for resources reduced from 4 hours. That's much too long to wait for only 1000 resources from each city, when you are trying to reach a total of 1,000,000.

One hour for shipping time would be much more reasonable. I hope the developers will consider this.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 23, 15 7:52 AM
I agree with the original poster. I am at level 10 and can't build the city park because I am short 250,000 blue hats, even after completing the two helping hands. I should not need to wait 4 days to ship hats by boat, unless boats are speeded up. Four hours per shipment is ridiculous!

The first building should not be so hard to achieve in a city.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 21, 15 11:51 AM
+1

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 20, 15 4:05 AM
Hi Wanda Gay,

Each city has 120 levels. Why not make a spreadsheet with a page for each city, and add a page each time you reach the next city.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 20, 15 4:00 AM
I second that. Four hours is pretty much useless. It makes more sense to buy additional gummies than to wait for the boats.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 15, 15 9:22 AM
I just reached Berlin 87-1 and it obviously hasn't been fixed yet. I am having the same problem as everyone else.

I have contacted Customer Support with the link bfgGlithui provided above. They are very helpful there, so I hope more people contact them about this problem.

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Jun 6, 15 5:07 AM
The half price sale came back this morning, after being gone for exactly four months. Appliances are 50% off.

Has anyone else noticed this?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 3, 15 2:43 AM
I tried again, and each time three umbrellas came straight down from the top, no problem. But one umbrella came down in the extreme left each time or got itself into a position so that was impossible to move it over without having a winds of change (or two or three).

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 3, 15 2:31 AM
Hi bfgBellerophon,

Sorry, my mistake, it's just 106! I was stuck at the architect level, but solved my problem by using the shovel to whack the bombs just before they exploded, instead of waiting to collect sufficient red and yellow gummies.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 1, 15 2:51 AM
This level seems impossible. Not enough red and yellow gummies ever appear to stop the bombs going off. Is the only solution to spend 350 coins to stop the bombs?

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 26, 15 9:29 AM
London helping hand at 42-3. I have found this helping hand (drop 4 umbrellas) impossible to win. The umbrellas appear in the far corners and are often impossible to move, without buying several winds of change boosters.

The first time I played it, all the umbrellas came down the middle, but I haven't seen that again. But I ran out of moves before I was anywhere near getting the total number of points.

The board is made of three rows. If an umbrella comes down at the extreme left or right of either of the top two rows, it is impossible to move it, except by using a special booster.

Could this level be adjusted so that all the umbrellas come down so that no boosters are needed to let them fall to the bottom?

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 22, 15 5:41 AM
I had to tap Edit Post twice before it opened the editing window, but then I tapped inside the window and was able to edit my reply.

What are you using? Ipad? Android?

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 22, 15 5:38 AM
Hi Ginger,

You need to use the line boost, made by lining up 4 gummies. Or use a combination of line boost and bomb, which will wipe out 3 rows and columns.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 21, 15 4:13 AM
Has anyone succeeded with this helping hand?

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 17, 15 4:06 AM
The boosts should show up in a game where they are allowed. Some boosts, like shovels, are available during the game. Others, like the bomb blast, must be selected before you start the game.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 17, 15 4:04 AM
You're right. An hour after I posted, I got a free chest. The resources are now being sent to your current city, not the city where you opened the chest. A good fix.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 16, 15 7:47 AM
No, I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip. But it isn't useful in this case because the umbrellas don't start appearing until after several moves.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 16, 15 2:49 AM
I have found this helping hand (drop 4 umbrellas) impossible to win. The umbrellas appear in the far corners and are often impossible to move, without buying several winds of change boosters.

The first time I played it, all the umbrellas came down the middle, but I haven't seen that again. But I ran out of moves before I was anywhere near getting the total number of points.

Has anyone managed to win the 10 free gems here?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator