Posts created by apmg

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 15 3:27 PM
Nickimine wrote:
Nickimine wrote:I need three eggs - and I have extra eggs to trade.

What I NEED :
Emerald Dragon
Nimble Squirrel
Spotted-Winged Parrot

What I can GIVE TO YOU :
Flirty Hippo I have 3 extra eggs
Gold Bearing Turtle I have 2 extra eggs
Hopping Tiger I have 1 extra egg

I play on a laptop, my ID is: 368115

I'll be crossing my fingers and hoping for a reply!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ UPDATE ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Good morning all ! Well, it is approaching 1:30 a.m. (for me) on Monday morning June 1. I've received all the eggs I needed, but I have acquired eggs (pretty much through the spin of the wheel) .... and I do not need these eggs. Do you need them? I have :

1 Emerald Dragon
1 Hopping Tiger
1 Pink Piggy
1 Parrot
1 Penguin
2 Snowman
3 Pegasus

I would like the eggs to get in the hands of players still at lower levels. If you are a higher level player, and you know someone who might be interested, please have that "someone" contact me directly. I prefer to hand over the egg to them myself, and no - they do not need to worry about what to trade in return. Nothing is required.

If you are a higher level player interested in eggs, I will consider giving away an egg for some really great, pain in the neck items already crafted - so I don't have to craft them myself!

This post is really for players at a lower level, though. I hope to hear from them - and give away some eggs!

I play on a Laptop. My ID is : 368115 Player name is Gwen.

Thank you for helping to get the word out ....
Jean (my real name, just to confuse you lol )

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 15 10:04 AM
Rahia wrote:If there are any PC players out there that still need things to fulfill the spring achievements or to make the pets, feel free to PM me. My player ID is the same as my forum one so you can add me that way, just put at the end of your name Spring Items Needed or something like that. (Name-SIN or Name-SpringItemsNeeded, would be ideal as a way to let people know). I have over 1800 of the flowers and suns. Also over 200 of the rest of the parts.

Really very sorry but I missed this post so will add in SIN when I open the game later on. Still have loads of flowers and other spring parts to gift. I will need smiles to complete jack and the donkey.
I have been gifting flowers and xmas cards for a few days now and still have
340 fireflowers, spring flowers 314 and iris193 ,airship items.
please pm if any of you need anything I will try to help if I can.

Ann{apmg}389058 so sorry for the mistake and missing this post.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 15 8:51 AM
THANKS for helping with smiles folks.

Now on countdown to get my last 4 wreaths and my Butterfly will come home.
19 18 15
3 Wreaths to make she looks so cute can't wait to get her LOL What food does she eat plz?

Trying to connect game names to forums so please let who you are on this thread or via pm.

Also if your sending cards to me let me know if you need them back for you to get your hat please and can help others to.

Spring friends can you let me know what you need from me too.

I have got in a bit of a mix up re gifting back give an IOU by your game name please.

Ann{apmg} 389058

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 15 8:48 AM

19 needed. 18

I will edit this post for a bit of fun as they come in.

Ann{apmg} 389058

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 15 8:44 AM

19 needed. 18

Ann{apmg} 389058

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 15 8:42 AM

19 needed. 18

Ann{apmg} 389058

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 15 6:41 PM
NRChi149 wrote:I GOT TO FINISHING SPRING TODAY
I would like to thank all my friends for helping me!
Cheers everyone

Petra Dutchy81

Pleased for you well done.

Ann{apmg}

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 15 2:23 PM
I have donkey, jack in the box parts and well over 1000 flowers I need smiles and Christmas cards please. pm me

Ann{apmg}389058

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 15 2:13 PM
Good Thread and great tips Thanks folks you've helped me a lot..

Ann{apmg}389058

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 15 2:06 PM
I'm Happy because I'm getting some great friends, who are helping me with Christmas cards and smiles THANKS so MUCH
Also won a panda egg 2 unique food 3 free spins on the wheel all before I wasted 900 coins got some coins as well from it but can't remember how many. also completed part 2 of my friend indeed achieviment. and I'm very close to getting my spring butterfly. Plus think I'm getting my fair gifting system worked slowly in my head and I'm gona try using note pad to get it better so if you use note pad for your gifting please pm with tips.

I have loads of spare flowers if anyone needs them. please pm me.

Ann{apmg} 389058

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 15 1:07 PM
Castle armory and the new ones I've just opened hit level 31 last week and now building gold again and trying to complete acheiments so gona be stuck for a while.

Ann{apmg}

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 15 12:33 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Apmg and Xanadu...........we have a list.........first come, first served.........we can help only so many people and there are a limited amount of cards out there........we are trying to get everyone at least the Reindeer (best Christmas pet)....most of the players are going for the achievement second as this doesn't use up the cards.......then another pet.........once someone is done........we add another.........but we cant ignore our old friends who helped us through some tough times.........we still need to play and gift our old friends.

So we are limited on how many people we can add to help with Christmas........you both are on the list and we hope its not too much longer to add you in.

Thanks so much for the info and tips let me know when to start stocking cards for pets please not sure who you are on my friends could you please pm me.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 15 3:34 AM
Hiya

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 15 3:24 AM
I got a smile from him a little while ago. LOL Just John still need 130 to craft my wreaths, donkey and jack in the box hint hint pretty please.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 15 2:34 AM
xanadu320 wrote:I am really in need of all 3 Christmas cards. can someone please help me by giving me some. I really need a lot to craft my pets. my name is April and my id is 460273. I play on a pc. thank you

I also need cards to craft my penguin, bear and snowman pretty please. Is there still enough cards around to stock for crafting my last pets? I have 2 green and 2 blue in stock. I'm a little confused with how everything works in the consortium so if the "powers to be" as such could please pm me that would be very great.
Thanks
Ann{ampg] 389058

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 15 1:44 PM
I have loads of flowers. I need smiles and all Christmas cards.

Ann[apmg} 389058 pc player.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 15 6:26 AM
Hi Pamkatz ok thanks I wont give up yet, I've put the cards on my wish list.
Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 15 3:47 PM
I have 3 xmas eggs to trade as I've no Christmas cards and not likely to get enough either. Joyfull penguin, Snowman, and little white bear.
please pm if interested

thanks
Ann {apmg}

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 15 3:29 PM
I have 3 xmas eggs to trade as I've no Christmas cards and not likely to get enough either. Joyfull penguin, Snowman, and little white bear.
please pm if interested

thanks
Ann {apmg}

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 15 3:11 PM
Hi I need smile/sun, I have jack in the box parts, and all flowers to gift back. I also need a donkey egg.
please me if you can help

Ann {apmg} 389058

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator