Posts created by Kimberly_63

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 8:44 PM
shkspr2012 wrote:I started playing MC in either June or July 2016. I didn't find the forum until the Hallowe'en event-I was pretty clueless before then. I just celebrated my 70th birthday in August by performing a flashmob of Thriller in our city square. We were Thrillered to be able to do it! Happy Hunting!
eve

That is so awesome that would be fun to watch. Happy belated birthday!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 7:46 PM
aussie_Dot wrote:Kimberly, I just have to ask. Was your first game number 256433? You lost it about the time you moved. Your second number started 341***. Then you moved again. Lost contact about that stage. My game name was DorothyJ 239580. Game still going strong.

MC anniversary:
1st game - December 2013. Lost it in the Level 18 Lock Out.
2nd game - March 2014. Lost it April 2014 when computer died.
3rd game - 24th May 2014. Still going strong. Thank goodness.

So if I go by the game I am currently playing (DorothyJ), my MC anniversary is 24th May 2014.

Found the forum May 2014 when I started looking for friends on my DorothyJ game. The forum has been a haven of support and encouragement for me especially when my husband died in February 2017.

BD: August 9. Turned 66 last month so I am one of the 'youngens'.

Dot

that was me. I think I've lost my game about 6 times 4 times in May alone. Not sure about 341 though. I'm hoping Android works better for me. I just gave up in May but I so missed it. Made note of your dates. I did move from NC not a happy story but I did have to stop playing for awhile seems like forever ago.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 6:58 PM
tesskw wrote:I believe I started sometime in Jan. 2014, but couldn't figure out how to get past the first scene so gave up for a few weeks, evidently my attention span was nil. I found the forum it looks like in July 2014.
So I will say MC anniversary Feb 2014? and bday Nov 18th

tess

Noted your special days.
Happy MC hunting

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 6:23 PM
Dbingamen wrote:Birthdate: October 14

MC anniversary date is a little harder. Originally started a Kindle game, then an iPad game, quit my Kindle game and then started a new one. I believe my original start date is September 2014. Sure seems like a lot longer I did not find the forum for many months and it took me a long time to post so that doesn't really help me much.

I've noted your special dates. Time sure flies. I played Pc with multiple personas for a !omg time then my pc crashed for the 4th time in May and that was that. I was so happy to start playing again I truly missed it!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 5:39 PM
andmaryl wrote:
MC Anniversary - December 2013

Birthday - October 15

Original # 1656

Still Love this Game!
Bijou

. You're one of the very early players. Gives me incentive to keep plugging a!ong! Noted your special days

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 5:37 PM
Awesome job and very helpful. Thank you silver_hawk.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 5:31 PM
I don't have enough let's get but I will keep pressing on and keep playing the hedgehog and winged cat they will sleep happy with full tummies.

I don't have enough let's get but I will keep pressing on and keep playing the hedgehog and winged cat they will sleep happy with full tummies.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 5:29 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 5:27 PM
I didn't know magz but I'm saddened by the loss of your friend. RIP Magz

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 5:05 PM
What????? I haven't even started yet but congrats

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 5:03 PM
Katijay wrote:Does your ID # have anything to do with some kind of start date? Do they go in any kind of order when they are issued? Just curious...I thought I had seen some posts from 2014 that had 3 or 4 #'s only...

I started playing in Aug 2014 but on pc. Some of the older players have 4 digits but if they lost their game and it wasn't restored they get a new number. I was going by when they 1st started MC. I'm not sure if the beta version started earlier than Jan 2014 but we have players that have been playing for a really long time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 4:39 PM
I love storybook time. Time for chai tea with soy milk and some butterscotch cookies. Keep the story coming. There are some awesome story telling players.

Happy MC hunting!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 4:33 PM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:
iwik1 wrote:MC Anniversary Feb 15

Birthday 29th November

Hey Chris! Same birthday November 29

MC anniversary April 2016

Noted. Lots of special days in November and April

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 4:19 PM
I received the changes are afoot and I'm playing on Android level 17.

Kimberly

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 4:17 PM
lilredhood wrote:androd is mc is august 2015
pc is the fist fall event as android didn't have that
my birthaversary is October 16 ( I stopped counting at 55 as i that was age I was when my son died so all mine since then have been anniversaries of turning 55)

Lilredhood I'm saddened by your loss that must be so difficult for you. I pray that you have found some comfort in the MC community.

I will note your special days.

*kimber!y*

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 4:11 PM
Desertdruid wrote:As was recently noted my birthday is September 26.
I started MC in April 2015, but didn't find the forum until Halloween - it was my 1st Special Event & I was clueless & friendless.

This forum has been a wonderful addition to my world - thank you, friends!!!

My 1st event was Halloween too and I was hooked and then Christmas was great as well. Up until recently I was working a lot so I haven't made many friends but I feel a special warmth when I read all the posts and see how much fun y'all have - I want to play too but I'm not as witty as some of the long time posters.

Noted your special days!

Happy mc hunting!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 3:55 PM
I remember when players would add the event to the end of their name so you know whether to gift them or not. On my other Android device someone would send me a friend request and after 2 months of getting nothing in return I have deleted them. They are showing active but send no gifts not even one. I assume they are event players only but I have no way of knowing so they have been deleted. Sad since I'm a very active player and gifter.

*Kimberly*

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 3:46 PM
Originally from the Show Me state.

Live in the USA on the West Coast in sunny Nevada

Kimberly_63

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator