Posts created by loonylimey

posted in Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship on Sep 16, 11 9:47 PM
Good old school HOG. worth three bucks for sure. Good value for replay or to go back to from timt to time.

posted in Finding Hope on Sep 16, 11 9:42 PM

I thougt it was well worth 2.99. I play a lot of dark and difficul tgames. this was a welcome change.

posted in Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows on Sep 16, 11 9:33 PM

I think it is worth playing just because it is a bit different. As far as ethics are concerned: I do not believe that hookers deserve to die but I enjoyed playing Jack the Ripper.

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 21, 11 3:19 PM
I think this game is the best! Right up there with Joyville. would have considered the CE if I had known how good it is.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 22, 10 9:45 AM
What a disapointment! after dealing with the tec issues the game was very short. I am no gaming expert and it is very unusual for me to just whip through a game in a couple of hours.

This game reminds me of Shutter island; loads of unrealized potential.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 21, 10 1:59 PM
And I thought I was the one with the problem LOL. Just like everyone else I am stuck at the front door and can't get back to where I was. I am not crazy about down loading Dr. Felix. If it screws up my system I am sure I will be on my own. i am going to reinstall. If that doesn't work I will start over. Last resort will be to ask for a refund.

This sems like a great game so i hope they fix it soon.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Sep 20, 10 4:16 PM
One of the best games that have ever played. This is the first game that has ever creeped me out. Much better than the sequel!

posted in Syberia on Mar 11, 10 8:57 AM
I love Siberia and am not ashamed to say that I have the walk through on the desk in front of me and use it frequently. Enjoying the game is what it's about for me. there are enough huge and unsolvable problems in real life to keep me busy thank you very much!

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 7, 10 4:52 PM
I really enjoyed this game. wasn't thrilled with the story or the graphics but the game it's self was great. the puzzles were good and I loved the train noises.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 1, 10 7:38 AM
Or, you can take a xanex and play something else for a while. RTR is, IMO, the hardest game out there so don't feel bad.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Feb 28, 10 7:28 PM
There were times when I was doing the puzzles that I would have liked to escape from ravenhearst

Error on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl topics.get(post.topicId) is undefined. It cannot be assigned to topic The problematic instruction: ---------- ==> assignment: topic=topics.get(post.topicId) [on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl] ---------- Java backtrace for programmers: ---------- freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Error on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl topics.get(post.topicId) is undefined. It cannot be assigned to topic at freemarker.core.Assignment.accept(Assignment.java:111) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock$Context.runLoop(IteratorBlock.java:167) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:416) at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock.accept(IteratorBlock.java:102) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.IfBlock.accept(IfBlock.java:82) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.Environment.process(Environment.java:189) at freemarker.template.Template.process(Template.java:237) at net.jforum.JForum.processCommand(JForum.java:334) at net.jforum.JForum.service(JForum.java:287) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at net.jforum.util.legacy.clickstream.ClickstreamFilter.doFilter(ClickstreamFilter.java:59) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407) at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004) at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketWithOptionsProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:1780) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)