Posts created by belle1028

posted in Sable Maze: Nightmare Shadows on Oct 15, 17 9:06 AM
I'M STUCK HERE ON THE APARTMENT BALCONY WITH NO WHERE TO GO. EVERYWHERE I GO IS A DEAD END. THE MAP SHOWS NO !. WHAT NOW?

posted in Secret of the Royal Throne on Feb 7, 17 5:18 AM
Where is the joint for the tail of the plane?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts on Jan 19, 17 5:16 AM
I can't find the pliers for the statue on the second floor

posted in Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow on Oct 5, 16 5:50 AM
I cant seem to find a light in this room

posted in Secrets of Magic: The Book of Spells on May 22, 16 7:20 PM
I have played up to level 30 but cannot get any more coins to use upgrades. Any ideas?

posted in Twilight Phenomena: The Incredible Show on Mar 1, 16 7:06 AM
I cannot find the right code,can anyone help?

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret on Jul 26, 15 1:46 PM
I have been in the room that opens with the gargoyle, I have placed the sword in the hand of the soldier statue. I sill can't find the reverse arrow by drake. Thanks for trying to help

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret on Jul 26, 15 6:19 AM
I CAN,T REVIVE DRAKE. I TRIED EVERYTHONG IN MY INVENTORY. WHEN I PRESS THE HINT BUTTON ALL I GET IS THE BASKET CIRCLED .

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret on Jul 26, 15 6:16 AM
I,M STUCK

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Sep 26, 14 6:27 AM
I can't figure out how to stop the train and release the children

posted in Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 14 10:38 AM
I went back into the library and figured it out. Sometimes things are just too simple!

I can't find the green fragments in the library

posted in Mexicana: Deadly Holiday on Apr 16, 14 1:44 PM
The game froze up on me for the third time. I gave the ticket to the man and am still waiting for the train. Have I missed something?

posted in The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams on Jan 24, 14 5:38 AM
I'm still stuck on the screwdriver. I look at the walkthrough and it shows that it is stuck in the elevator buttons but I can't zoom in to get it. I would like to finish the game but need help!

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 20, 14 2:04 PM
Just finished this game. Best one I've played in a long time! It really made me think. Hope there are more coming like this one soon.

posted in The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams on Jan 20, 14 4:38 AM
I have looked everywhere and cannot find the screwdriver to get the cat out of the vent,HELP!!!

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 13 11:55 AM
I have the shard of glass but cannot cut the curtain by the bed,help!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 13 3:16 PM
hi, bfgSeine, I have a tiara which I took off the figure in the basemant under the statue with the snakes. I also have a new life symbol,old life symbol,red lake souvenier,a bottle of wax, honeycomb,ether and a lighter. I am gateful for any help. The walkthrough does not cover any of this.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 13 1:28 PM
I have gotten to the point of frustation with this game! I have all these inventory items and everywhere I go it tells me there is nothing to do here. I have been throughevery building, the grave yard the besemant and I'm stumped. Can anyone who bought the collectors edition help me?

posted in Lost Tales: Forgotten Souls on Mar 31, 13 6:56 AM
I have bought a lot of games but this one is a waste of my money. There are too many hidden object scenes and it's impossible to rotate the puzzle pieces. I'm sorry I purchased it. S. Burris

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator