Posts created by connierob

barbyhart1 wrote:Bless you -- but where did you find that clue??

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 14, 09 11:30 AM
GoldDuctWoman wrote:I am at the end and have the mercury and the stone popped up but my vial of mercury wont fit in the stone. Anyone know whats wrong??

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 14, 09 3:52 AM
paco12348 wrote:I'm having a great time with the game but I'm stuck at the ruins. The book and a walkthrough do not match. I've tried both ways to unlock the gate to the tunnel but placement of the relics do not work. I've tried the book way and the walkthrough way. The walkthrough has the square and circle relic reversed. So far as I can see both are wrong. I've checked and doublechecked the placements and can't get it to work, Hope someone can help. I'm freezing to death out here.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 13, 09 6:18 AM
MLM5902 wrote:I'm having trouble finding the key for the tool box in the garage and the code for the safe in the manager's office - how do find them?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 13, 09 6:15 AM
misty5 wrote:Since the "manager's office" is the last part of chapter 1 and the first part of chapter 2, I'm not sure on which thread my question belongs. But here it is.......

I've gotten into the office but now seem to be stuck. I've looked all over for clues to the safe combination, with no luck. In inventory, I have the saw, hammer, car keys and lighter. I've climbed the tree and opened both the garage and the boatshed. For now, I'm just going round and round from boatshed to house to car to covered bridge, and my feet are about worn out. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing? (Great game, BTW!!)

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Dec 9, 09 8:22 AM
connierob wrote:
bayice wrote:Can anyone post the weight puzzle? That is where I am stuck. Thanks

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Dec 9, 09 8:20 AM
bayice wrote:Can anyone post the weight puzzle? That is where I am stuck. Thanks

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Dec 8, 09 4:14 PM
whatnext wrote:I'm suppose to go to the doors by the nanny. I have the lion head and the ring but it's saying the bolts need to be in the correct position???? Can anyone help?
Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator