Posts created by unicornfish

posted in Shades of Death: Royal Blood on Mar 20, 11 11:33 AM
I've been playing the demo and It's a buy for me! I find this game a good one. Interesting story, high quality graphics, pleasant music - all this makes me feel this game is worth buying it!

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Mar 18, 11 9:06 AM
Where is the end of the story I wonder?????? I was really frustrated!

I've played the game and have mixed feelings. On the one hand it's really not bad, rather emotional game but logic..... In any case I think it's worth playing!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 11 8:50 AM
Really nice game. Very bright and pleasant graphics, interesting puzzles but story... I'm not sure but I guess it can be better.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 11 1:23 AM
I’ve played CE version, the game is really very good! I love animation, story and characters. I liked that good doll and I was almost crying at the end. It’s very emotional game!!! But I think it’s too many HOG scenes for me. In any case I’m glad I bought it!

It’s the best game I’ve ever played! I just love it!

Cool game with lots of funny features and tricks! Love it! My applauses to the developers!

Very nice IMO, very funny!

Excellent game! Love everything: story, graphics and music. Recommend it to everyone who wants to have a great time! Enjoy!

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 23, 10 5:28 AM
Really nice game! My applauses to the developers! Thank you!

posted in Lost City of Aquatica on May 28, 10 1:26 AM
sorry! I'm a bit disappointed

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on May 28, 10 1:24 AM
Thanx for the walkthrough!

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on May 28, 10 1:21 AM
I'm stuck on L29 too Any help?

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on May 28, 10 1:09 AM
nice game, interesting enough to try it

posted in Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? on May 28, 10 1:05 AM
It's just ok!

posted in BurgerTime Deluxe on May 28, 10 1:01 AM
Myriade99 wrote:What great souvenirs. Can you believe, I actually bought for my Mom (64!!) because she was the best of the family with the original version in the 80s. It is a bit difficult but still fun since you don't have the restart all over if you loose all your chefs in the story mode. (you do have to restart with only 10 peppers though).
Anyway, thanks BF for bringing back this great classic
Myriade

Really great souvenirs!!!! Awesome game! All my family have fun!!!

posted in Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom on May 28, 10 12:57 AM
Anna1782 wrote:Love it! My applauses to the developers!

My applauses too!

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on May 28, 10 12:53 AM
somnambulisa wrote:
samwise50 wrote:Anyone having problem with jerking cursor and screen. Also very slow. My comp meets all the requirements.

This is months later now but I had the same question and found no resolution in the forums. Here was my resolution: Go to Help, under Technical Questions select "Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen." The first thing it tells you to do is try updating your graphics card driver. It gives instructions on how to do this, and that fixed my problem. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but I think my driver just needed updating.

Here is the help page: http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/158

Thanx! That works!

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on May 27, 10 11:55 PM
ember89 wrote:i'm going to skip on this one... after seeing the report from sublimeone that notes in the beta were ignored, i'm just going to say - happy journeying to those of you who are enjoying this game... maybe i'm missing out, but if some of you think it's ok to play and not buy, or it's good for a DD, i have too much on my plate right now to bother... i just don't think it would be worth the time...

g'luck

Hi, ember89! I was one of those who tested Beta version and true there were some bugs. In general I had rather good impression about the game. I bought it and all the issues I reported were fixed, it's a good sign for me! I had fun

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on May 20, 10 10:46 AM
I enjoyed playing the game! It's fun and has rather intrigue story, I like that. It was easy for me to play it. Especially I liked the moment of cleaning the mirror)))) liked that most))) Awesome game!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator