Posts created by playermadness

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 14, 09 11:32 PM
oosie1997 wrote:I am stuck! I have the jack the hammer, nails and snow shovel and can't find what to do next. I haven't gotten the generator working the garage opened ot gotten the rope for the bridge. I tried the hammer on the floor in the bathroom but that doesn't work. The heavy metal lid by the garage I have no idea how to lift that either HELP!

Thanks

where did you find the spark plug? thanks

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Dec 11, 09 4:04 AM
I have clocked the game, very nice game thanks big fish

posted in My Tribe on Dec 7, 09 8:46 AM
peeshee_1951 wrote:Not sure what game you're playing? There is probably a blog or walkthrough though if BFG has the game. Just click on the game page then there will be a place to open blog and get some hints there.

At the moment i am playing my tribe

posted in My Tribe on Dec 7, 09 8:31 AM
Is there any sort of cheats for my tribe? I havent solved the rock thing with a skeleton on it yet and cant figure out how to...

posted in My Tribe on Dec 7, 09 8:27 AM
springbok500 wrote:Mysteries: the one with the star get one of your islanders advanced enough in science that will activate it then put a star in it the last step do not know yet!
The one with the moon open all crates or barrels floating until u are told that the islander was covered in a white powder (moondust) that islander can then activate that mystery then put a moon in last step dont know yet!
The fountain: when one of your islanders is full in science he/she would be able to get special water from the fountain!

The moon and star mystery on the last step just keep filling it up with either moon or stars depending on wich mystery you want to solve on last step

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator