Posts created by wizardwitch

posted in Australia Zoo Quest on Mar 14, 10 10:53 AM
Australia Zoo Quest

I am an Aussie and I am ashamed to associated with this game. It is just another Terri Irwin stunt to make a few bucks...

Sorry BigFish this is an absolute dud

wizardwitch

posted in Nanny Mania on Mar 14, 10 10:44 AM
"Nanny Mania"
Get's the thumbs down as I felt like shaking the family into some sense of responsibilty and I did not enjoy this game one bit. It made the nanny look incompetent slave only there to be a low paid worker for these lazy people.

Unlike the other mania games we have purchased which have been brilliant

"Operation Mania"
I purchased this game as I thought I needed a break from HOB games. Well I cannot stop playing this game. It is fun, addictive and suitable for all ages. My children love it as well. In fact the whole family has been and continues to come back to this game over and over again

I which I also cannot get enough of - I found this "Mania" series.

"Airport Mania"
I would strongly recommend both myself and my children love this game as well

I would recommend both Operation Mania and Airport Mania without reservation!!

WTG BigFish glad to see fun some simple fun but intelligent games for adults and children alike

Thankyou very much.
wizardwitch

posted in Operation Mania on Mar 14, 10 10:38 AM
"Operation Mania"
I purchased this game as I thought I needed a break from HOB games. Well I cannot stop playing this game. It is fun, addictive and suitable for all ages. My children love it as well. In fact the whole family has been and continues to come back to this game over and over again
I would recommend it without reservation

I which I also cannot get enough of - I found this "Mania" series.

"Airport Mania"
I would strongly recommend both myself and my children love this game as well

"Nanny Mania"
Get's the thumbs down as I felt like shaking the family into some sense of responsibilty and I did not enjoy this game one bit. It made the nanny look incompetent slave only there to be a low paid worker for these lazy people.

WTG BigFish glad to see fun some simple fun but intelligent games for adults and children alike

Thankyou very much.
wizardwitch

posted in Airport Mania: First Flight on Mar 14, 10 10:28 AM
Airport Mania

I purchased this game for $2.99 thought I needed a break from HOB games. Well I cannot stop playing this game. It is fun, addictive and suitable for all ages. My children love it as well.
I would recommend it without reservation

I "Operation Mania" which I also cannot get enough of - I found these 2 are the best out of the "Mania" series. Would recommend this game as well

Whilst Nanny Mania I felt like shaking the family into some sense of responsibilty and I did not enjoy this game one bit. It made the nanny look incompetent slave

Thankyou Wizardwitch very happy customer

posted in Big City Adventure: Sydney, Australia on Feb 20, 10 9:03 AM
Big City Adventure: Sydney, Australia

This is the best of this series that I have played so far.

Maybe it is because I am an Aussie and I know Sydney, NSW very well thought I live in Western Australia but maybe I am biased but I LOVE THIS GAME and so do my friends and family when they come over to play the games as well.

It is well set-out, colours are bright and cheerful the game itself I just enjoy plus the mini games especially giving the poor ole croc eating his Aussie "meat pie" a great headache.

Rate this game: 9.9/10 love it so much.

Thankyou BigFish for bring another excellent game.

WizardWitch

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Feb 20, 10 8:50 AM
Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone

What a Brilliant HOG. I must admit I had to think with many of the scenes and mini games, it was not an easy game initially but once I got the hang of the game after a few fresh starts - WOW I just loved it.

I have played it twice right through now and can recommend this game to anyone looking for an intelligent HOG plus Adventure Game.

Rate it: 9/10

Wtg BigFish presenting us with another excellent game.

Thankyou: WizardWitch

posted in Atlantis on Jan 26, 10 12:18 AM
Addictive little game can't keep away from it. LOL

Similar to Zuma - no surprises but also cannot stop playing it.

Recommend it purchase for a game that you want as as time filler = 7/10

Thankyou BigFish
Wizardwitch

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Jan 26, 10 12:10 AM

Season of Mystery - Cherry Blossom Murders

I loved this game.

I enjoyed playing this game twice now and I cannot think of a bad thing to say about it.

Others have spoken eloquently and in detail giving the game positive reviews and I heartly agree. All aspects of the game from the scenery, HOGS, music - all very well done.

Enjoyed the mini games as well.

For me this game get's 9/10 for all aspects and would definately recommend to purchase the game.

Thankyou BigFish
Wizardwitch

posted in Neptune's Secret on Jan 20, 10 10:33 AM
The best place for this game is "to keep it a secret" and remove it from gaming venue - Could someone please give me a "prod" to wake me up - it is the most boring game I have ever brought.
0/10 = don't waste your money on this game

posted in Neptune's Secret on Jan 20, 10 10:32 AM
BORING!!!!

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Jan 18, 10 5:15 AM

Evil Under the Sun
I purchased this game as I love the Agatha Christie games but I cannot get my characters to do what they are supposed to do; I am getting quite frustrated with the game as I cannot get past the 1st scene. I purchased the official walkthrough but it does not work (downloaded it twice and it keeps reading error) My question is is there an walkthrough that I can follow from a free site I have looked but they give you a few ideas then want money to pay for "another" walkthrough can anyone help me please.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
I have also purchased:
"Murder on the Orient Express"
"Then There Were None"
but I have not be able to work through those either.

This is my 1st effort in "large file" gaming and I am having problems with the format as it differs from the other games.

I especially enjoyed Agatha Christie's games in normal format fun.
"Death on the Nile"
"Peril at End House"

Bored to Tears
"Dead Man's Folly"
as the game does not move the articles into different places so you play each sequence with the objects in the same place.

posted in Operation Mania on Dec 24, 09 1:35 AM
wizardwitch wrote:
bfgAegean wrote:Mini-games – If you complete the operation mini-games each time a patient goes to surgery, you’ll get bonus money which will get you higher ranks that much easier.

Matching colors
– If you manage to match patients with equipment of the same color, you’ll get multiplier bonuses to your money each time you match the same colors together.

Queue up multiple actions
– You are able to queue up to 5 different actions for Dr. Humerus to take. After you set them, Dr. Humerus will complete them automatically in the order that you set them.

These are just a few hints to help you out. If you have any other suggestions, post them below!

This game of time-management get's 10 out 10 from me I can play over and over I just love it

posted in Operation Mania on Dec 24, 09 1:31 AM
bfgAegean wrote:Mini-games – If you complete the operation mini-games each time a patient goes to surgery, you’ll get bonus money which will get you higher ranks that much easier.

Matching colors
– If you manage to match patients with equipment of the same color, you’ll get multiplier bonuses to your money each time you match the same colors together.

Queue up multiple actions
– You are able to queue up to 5 different actions for Dr. Humerus to take. After you set them, Dr. Humerus will complete them automatically in the order that you set them.

These are just a few hints to help you out. If you have any other suggestions, post them below!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Dec 20, 09 6:30 AM
After all the great games I have played then played this.....................

BORED TO TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waste of money - save it for a great game

rated it 3/10 only because I actually brought it.

Sorry BigFish you usually bring great games..

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Dec 20, 09 6:24 AM
Hi I absolutely loved Hidden Mysteries Buckingham Palace. I did the Civil War after and found it lacking ...........did not enjoy the game at all

posted in Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper on Dec 16, 09 8:16 AM
I have had no technical problems with the game. As far as playing - I am enjoying the game.

Started out in 'relaxed mode' to get the feel for the game but as it is a basic "find the object" game; with simple mini-games I am playing in 'timed mode" now.

Except for being able to work out how the keys fit into each lock (mini-game) I am unable to get the keys to sit in the lock no matter what I try. I usually like to play the mini-games as well, but either I am doing something wrong here or there is a "glich" at this point.

I am 3/4 of the way through in timed mode. For it's price I found it extremely good value for money and I would personally recommend the game. I enjoy detective/ mystery type games so this appeals to me.

I you are seeking a highly interactive games ie: for example museum 2 (brilliant game) then this maybe to slow or simple for your liking but personally I think it is a great game and it is good value for money.

I think it is either a game you like or not it will be individual to each player. Enjoy.

Wizardwitch

posted in Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper on Dec 16, 09 8:01 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Our reviewers haven’t had a chance to get you a review of this game yet. We do value your reviews though, as do many of the other fish in our pond, so feel free to post your own and our Big Fish reviewers will be back to throw in their two cents as soon as possible!

Happy gaming !

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Dec 13, 09 8:55 PM
“Putting the Knight into position to call “checkmate” in the Blue Drawing Room”

Act 8

The hidden objects are easy to find, but you will need 2 specific items to play the mini-game.

Find:
1. Prism
2. Black Knight
Place them in the chest until needed for the game

Game Play:

1. Collect the Prism from the chest.
2. Take it to the mantelpiece.
3. In the centre is an object
4. Place the prism over the object and this will highlight the chessboard.
5. Click the chessboard for a close-up view of the board and placement of chess pieces.
6. Place the knight in the middle between the white and black kings.
7. This will result in checkmate.
8. This in turn will release the gem called the “Opal Knight” and allow you to move onto the next act.

Hope this has been helpful. I am really enjoying this game.

Good luck!! - wizardwitch (West Australian lady player)

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Dec 13, 09 8:46 PM
grommet wrote:I am so stuck on the chess game I can't believe it. I know how to play, but what's up with this? Anyone know how to solve this so I can move on?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Dec 13, 09 12:33 PM
"To Light Candle" in Queen's Gallery"

Act 3
Mini-Game number 1 = “Picture Puzzle” in Queen's Gallery
Mini-Game number 2 = "To Light Candle" in Queen's Gallery”
Find:
Admiralty Arch = collect lighter
Kitchen = collect kitchen knife
Queen's Gallery = candle (from previous mini-game)

Go the Chest:
Take the knife and cut the candle to that is is the same height as other candles in calabria
Place the candle in the missing slot
Use the cigarette lighter to light the candles
Reveals the yellow Sapphire

Hope this is helpful - as I am playing I am writing down all the games and will write a complete guide to help solve “mini-games” for this game.

Hope this is helpful. wizardwitch

This is an excellent game but it requires you to think about the game and what strategy is best to complete the mini-game.

I have just begun to play” hidden object” games, and I am new to the process. If there is error in my presentation, please forgive me in advance.

Without a “walkthrough” guide, this game is very frustrating, as I have found out. I am unable to find a strategy guide or a “walkthrough” for this game.

Therefore, as I play I am documenting all the mini-games in anticipation to construct a comprehensive record of mini-games for this game so that others may benefit as well

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator