Posts created by Moonlight_1

Jbarnes1203 wrote:I have done everything it says to do in the book...making sure the green switch is right, the button is up, the red button four times, the top handle twice, and the side handle three times. Ugh! Why won't it start?!!!! I would really appreciate if someone would answer ASAP! Thank you guys so much...you really help!

maybe close the childwindow and start again will help~

nwl43 wrote:

The map lets you know how many of the morphing objects you have found.

thanx about the number puzzle :-)~but about the map, acturaly i mean the painting witch shows a lighthouse and an X mark in the wooden bucket (i thought that was a map ), not the map on the wall~ maybe that's a clue for MCF7?

ccbeverly wrote:if someone know how to get the rabbits head off please tell me i think i have done everything and it still won't fall off

Put the hammer right on the top of the bunny's head~ Not left, not right~ you should find the right place~

VenusHun wrote:
Linda1210 wrote:There's a telephone in the basement of the building where you open the trapdoor with the 2 fish. I can attach a receiver I found and push buttons on the phone but nothing happens. Anyone have an idea what this is for and what is supposed to happen?

the number you need to dial once you attach the reciever to the phone is....

Where did you find that number? Besides, there's a map in a barrel in the same room~ can you tell me what should i do with the map?

VenusHun wrote:
Linda1210 wrote:There's a telephone in the basement of the building where you open the trapdoor with the 2 fish. I can attach a receiver I found and push buttons on the phone but nothing happens. Anyone have an idea what this is for and what is supposed to happen?

[b]SPOILER[/b]

the number you need to dial once you attach the reciever to the phone is....

after you put the number in then listen to the french man's message

Thanks~~ It solved my prob:-)

sylvia99 wrote:My problem is, that the game do not let me hit the bunny-head with the hammer. I tried it up and down and everywhere on this bunny but it doesn´t work and the comments are not friendly :-). Without that I cannot go further.

Try put the hammer right on the top of the bunny~~. You just didn't find the right place~

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator