Posts created by midwife5

I'm having the same problem with the boards. This is becoming very frustrating!! I don't want a refund I just want to be able to finish a game!!

you are welcome 2beaggrrls!! I ran into the same frustration and finally tried going back to every scene and then found the prescription. Have a great day.

Did you get the prescription from John?? I couldn't move either, so I went back and found that John had a prescription for the medicine and then I could move forward.

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Oct 1, 10 11:38 AM
I have got the box with the blueprint, but claire says "um, I don't need that" and it won't let me pick it up. When I go to the mine it won't let me proceed without the blueprints???? What am I doing wrong?

posted in The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 on Jan 12, 10 12:42 PM
You have to solve the puzzle by the wooden gates and when they open it shows you where the statuette goes and then you can pick it up. The puzzle is hidden in the plants on the right side of the gate.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator