Posts created by bootneck12

posted in Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow on Aug 13, 14 4:14 AM
where do you put the magnet in the pet shop tank

[Removed by Moderator]

pondprowler wrote:A thread for your reviews!
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 10, 14 9:50 AM
I am still having trouble I get to the room with the blackboard wiped out the board but I am stuck any help please

posted in Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman on May 22, 12 9:26 AM
i bought this game and i cant get past where i have to give the girl the necklace but it has not gone into my inventry. i have collected all the pearls it just stays at the side. can you help me please.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Feb 3, 12 4:11 AM
no i havent got past the demo it keeps crashing

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Feb 3, 12 4:01 AM
i bought this game but it says ty for the trila demo and then it goes off can you tell me why

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Jan 20, 12 11:56 PM
i keep getting stuck on the flowers i cant rearrange them. can anyone help please

posted in The Revenge on Mar 24, 11 4:03 PM
i have got to the crystal field but i dont know how to make the dog what to do with the dog can you help

posted in The Revenge on Mar 24, 11 4:00 PM
heidi52 wrote:
bootneck12 wrote:is there a walkhrough i am stuck

unfortunately i have not found a walkthrough for this game yet, but i wont give up searching, i am at the cave and have no idea how to go further, i have the sword from the cave and a golden fish ... now what? Where are you stuck at? Maybe i can help up until the cave that is

posted in The Revenge on Mar 24, 11 2:27 AM
is there a walkhrough i am stuck

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 20, 11 7:03 AM
i played the demo than bought it got the error on reading the file so i deleted the game and still getteng the same message and the game just closes

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 11, 10 5:05 AM
please help, i need to remake the stones but i keep getting stuck, i use the column and i cant make heads or tails of it.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Apr 7, 10 9:24 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

posted in Escape the Museum on Mar 6, 10 12:48 AM
hi, i am stuck in the security room, i have found the key and the tape recorded on the tape and then i need to override the security tape in the next room can anyone help me please

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator