Posts created by Stevihj

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on May 15, 12 9:03 PM
Love the graphics and the concept. Sadly this will probably give me nightmares so not a keeper for me. I loved the story, but wasn't fond of the zombies getting loose. And the assistants were less than helpful. Other than those two gripes, it's a fun game.

posted in Evolver on May 15, 12 11:46 AM
I didn't enjoy this game at all. The graphics are okay, but the gameplay itself is repeative and dull. It was a yawn for the entire hour demo. I am glad some people liked it, alas I didn't.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Sep 16, 11 3:15 PM
Thanks Cbellcrm, I never even tried with those guys/gals. Thank you!

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Sep 1, 11 3:27 PM
This might be a new error/problem. Don't know. When I play the princess, I cannot access the advanced build menu. So building any buildings in the advance build menu is impossible. I have built every building *save the bridges as you need the blacksmith for them* in the first build menu in hopes one or a combination might open the advanced menu. Sadly, it didn't. I have unlocked blacksmith in the store, but it doesn't allow the advanced build menu to open. I still have a red circle with a red slash through it. Help please.

posted in Fashion Forward on Jun 20, 11 8:58 PM
Risha is at it again. Totally fun! I played untimed mode as I had trouble with timed. But enjoyed the "video clips". Wonderful story as always from the cake mania creators. Love the characters that come into the store...the mall cop slays me.

This game is an A+.

posted in Puppy Sanctuary on Jun 20, 11 7:55 PM
Too cute. Wonderful grapihcs. I truly enjoyed making a haven for the adorable dogs. The M3 maps were fun and there were a few HOG and shot to M3. Interesting variation. The puppies rule!

This game is an A.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Water on May 28, 11 11:23 PM
The graphics are lovely. The gameplay is rather easy and this game goes very fast. Of course I did demo the CE, but I found that I was on the last chapter just as my hour ran out. Anyone else want to smack Lilith and her boy? Enjoyable, but not challenging.

This game is an A-.

posted in Dark Ritual on May 25, 11 8:18 PM
Creepy scary and spooky. The trifecta of not for me. The game is great, just tooo much for me. I enjoyed the puzzles. The HOG games were junk piles but it kinda fit the scenes as the place is run down. The hint recharges and is very detailed. I jumped several times during the hour demo and while it's a great game...I like sleep.
Hats off to the devs who scared me silly.

This game is an A.

posted in Allora and The Broken Portal on May 25, 11 7:16 PM
Lovely graphics. The characters are original and fun. The story is unique as well. Did I mention the art? Gorgeous! I played the hard mode and there was less handholding but I did find several items were dark and small, even on my wide screen. Still enjoyable hour that could easy go in my have to have pile.

This game is an A-.

posted in Amanda Rose: The Game of Time on May 25, 11 6:49 PM
Stunning graphics. The story is interesting and involved. The chapters are rather short and go fast. After an hour I was in chapter 10 or 11 - The Native Villiage. The items are easier to find than many other games. I didn't have a small or dark item the whole hour.

This game is an A-.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden Collector's Edition on May 25, 11 5:44 PM
The graphics are lovely. The gameplay is IHOG with some HOG and minigames. The story is similar as others have mentioned. I finished the dev demo and think this is a very nice game. Not scary nor creepy which is a total buy for me. Even the witch's voice is cool sounding. Enjoyed myself!

This game is an A.

posted in Luxor HD on May 25, 11 4:45 PM
While I enjoyed this game I am by no means a Luxor expert or junkie. I did get a headache during the hour demo from jerky motions. Could be smoother.

This game is a B.

posted in Hotel Mogul: Las Vegas on May 25, 11 3:43 PM
This is my first time playing a Hotel Mogul - I think. The gameplay wasn't familiar but it also wasn't new. I do play a lot of build games, they are my favorites so I am not sure. I got the basic concept, but I would often but a fountain or steak house in the wrong place. I think tutorial needs a smidge of improvement. Gameplay is very much strategy, not drop a building.

This game is an A-.

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on May 25, 11 2:37 PM
I found several of the objects small and dark. The storyline is well written and creepy. Which is enough for me to not buy - I don't do scary/creepy. Interesting minigames but a few really lacked instructions.

This game is a B.

posted in Magical Mysteries: Path of the Sorceress on May 25, 11 1:55 PM
The grapihcs are gorgeous!!! The gameplay does start out rather slow but man does the game get better the farther in you go. After an demo hour I was in the second cave and enjoyed my time. The game is fun, but there are penalties for pushing one row/column over and over. Strategy is required on the higher levels. I like this game, but it would be on my maybe list.

This game is a B+.

posted in Coffee Rush on May 24, 11 2:01 PM
An interesting M3. I think I played another version of this game about 8-9 months ago. Not a relaxing M3. This is fast paced as you fill the orders for the customers, and lightning bolts are sooo hard to get in later levels. I enjoyed the different characters.

This game is a B.

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on May 24, 11 12:59 PM
Lovely graphics. I remember the first game in this series and enjoyed it as well. The game does have a very detailed hint system....the hint is on the screen under the book. After the demo I thought about getting this game, but I really enjoyed another more. This is a simple game. The puzzles aren't difficult nor challenging. I found the minigames quite easy, though I shouldn't complain.

This game is a B+.

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on May 24, 11 12:13 PM
This is very similar to the old serial movies that used to play in between feature films 1910-1950ish. Before TV, there was film and we got news, cartoon, short features as well as long from it. Too funny. I adore the main character, as she is similar to Pauline from "The Perils of Pauline." The grapihcs and art are not the greatest, but it's bit of fun.

This game is a B-.

posted in Super Granny 6 on May 24, 11 11:08 AM
ROFL! GO Granny! Too funny. Though the game isn't my cup of tea, it is hilarious.

posted in Gallop for Gold on May 24, 11 10:59 AM
Darn it. I thought this was a different type of game, but it's a slot machine. *sigh* I was sooo hopeful. Ah well, enjoy to those who like this type of game. Not for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator