Posts created by Eugene_Duranin

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 12, 14 9:03 PM
Hi audhk,
Please find all paleface's things marked on these screens:
imaxgen.com/ja2_help/1.jpg
imaxgen.com/ja2_help/2.jpg
imaxgen.com/ja2_help/3.jpg
imaxgen.com/ja2_help/4.jpg
(copy each string into your browser and add www. before first character, I just can't post external links here).
If you still can't find some of paleface's things then please address your problem to technical support of bfg.
Best regards, Eugene.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 12, 14 2:00 PM
Only suggestion is to use insulating_tape on the damaged wire if you are just approaching to the X-Ray Room.
Or use plastic scissors if you are trying to open medical device' box.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 12, 14 8:59 AM
Hi audhk,
Pistol parts:
1) Taken from previous location
2) Taken from basket
3) Taken from doll
4) Will be found in the chest after you'll complete chief's task and he'll give you the key from the chest.
Eugene, developer.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 12, 14 8:58 AM
Hi Ethelann,
I'm sorry that you faced these problems -
Parts:
1) Taken from previous location
2) Taken from basket
3) Taken from doll
4) Will be found in the chest after you'll complete chief's task and he'll give you the key from the chest.

Hint for paleface stuff searching -
If the text (shown on bottom interface panel "Gather [number] paleface's things") is grey then you assume that there aren't items on this screen already, if text is white, then there is at least one.

Eugene.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 11, 14 3:07 PM
Hi imagarf46,
Please specify where you are and please write more details about your attempts.
Eugene, developer.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 11, 14 8:52 AM
Nope, you need to find second key cause door could be opened only with two keys.
Eugene, developer.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 11, 14 8:49 AM
About walk-through:
It will be probably helpful but you'll probably agree with me that it is hard-to-be-made due to non-linear events tree (for example - ship location is very hard to be described as consecutive instruction set).
Getting back to gun parts.
Generally it goes like that:
1) You need 4 parts for repairing gun - 2 from previous location, 1 found inside the dolly and last one found in basket (next to mushrooms).
2) Then put it all on fixed anvil.
3) Add powder (in chief's bag) and bullets (hanging over beast skeleton).
4) Pistol is ready to use.

Eugene.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 10, 14 11:02 AM
Hi Ethelann,
I suppose that you've faced problem with gun part hidden in one of chief's dolly - you can find it next to anvil - turn it and take gun part you need.
Eugene, developer.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 10, 14 9:51 AM
Hi SavemeJack,
I was developer of Jane Angel 1 and Hexus. So you are almost right.
Thank you for your comment, but I must say that some points are discussable - developing Jane Angel 2 we were focused on making gameworld consistent and live - so your tasks are natural (at least we've tried to make it) and task list could help even more than hint button. Maybe you are right about darkness, but getting back to gameworld consistency we just weren't able to make it in different way. We are independent studio of only two developers so we have strength and passion to make games different from common bfg tendency - it could makes many players be angry and spiteful but I'm sure we'll find also many players who will be appreciate for different game experience and deep dive into consistent gameworld.
Best regards, Eugene.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 10, 14 9:34 AM
Hi bbelle,
you just need to use password note found in trash can on the keyboard, But first make sure that security camera isn't able to catch you attempt If your question was about movement toward computer then just shift office chair again (it is movable).

Eugene.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 8, 14 9:39 AM
Hi ckristi88,
You need to use stethoscope since you still can't walk
Third mixture is on moving table.
Eugene, developer.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 8, 14 5:48 AM
Hi Graceful1,
You can find frying pan on "Cabin door" screen in left upper corner.
Eugene, developer.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 7, 14 8:42 PM
There are two keys in this room.
As hints:
...You need to switch cleaner on...
...You need to open locker...

Eugene, developer.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 7, 14 8:38 PM
Got it
If you already have glasses, you just need to smash it with hammer! Just use hammer on glasses! Then return to ward 13 and one more step back. Doctor will find you and let you go down to storage room.
Eugene.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 7, 14 3:32 PM
nontechiegrannie wrote:Okay, Eugene, this is serious! I have been a nurse since, probably, before you were born & this radiology/glasses round & round is becoming a bit tiresome. You said you need to destroy electrical supply of medical device in x-ray room (this device could be found by screen texts "blocked" and "error"). When you'll do it box below the screen will open automatically!

Well then, where is the electrical supply that I am suppose to destroy? I hear the buzzing of the electricity & have clicked all over without any success. Also, I have never seen those screen texts appear.

Sorry to sound so cranky as I love this strange game with it's ghost whispering music & it actually is the first game that gives me shivers!

Well, as far as I can't figure our where you've stopped in X-Ray room, I'll briefly describe the way to pass it.
1) you need to use insulating tape to fix electricity supply in the room
2) then you need to activate tomograph by entering password on control box (could be found in doctor bag right here).
3) Yellow scissors will fly out of tomograph.
4) Take it and
5) Cut red wire connected to medical device with "blocked" screen.
You need specifically yellow scissors cause metal scissors aren't isolated and don't fit to cut wire under voltage.

Eugene.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 7, 14 1:39 PM
Hi ecuadorbound,
If you currently play on "cave" location then you need to repair pistol before trying to reload it.
Eugene, developer.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 6, 14 10:19 AM
colorgirle wrote:please explain where the glasses go,I have tried on all the tables and they will not go there

Hi colorgirle,
you need to destroy electrical supply of medical device in x-ray room (this device could be found by screen texts "blocked" and "error"). When you'll do it box below the screen will open automatically!
Eugene, developer.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 6, 14 9:33 AM
drtr65 wrote:the "friend" in the e-mail says to watch the dvd and search Jane's house...the game only sends me to the cellar. Is there a way to search the house? and is it supposed to say "that's not the end...." no matter which choice you make?

Hi drtr65,
You've passed Jane's house in hypnotic run. Some important clue shown during this run (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about).
Choice you made will affect on third part of the game we are now working on. More players choose first way to resolve situation new game will start in the past and same for second...
Eugene, developer.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 6, 14 7:52 AM
Glasses issue is key for hospital In case Nancy returns its unbroken, doctor could find that player isn't nurse, so please use the hammer!
Eugene, developer.

posted in Jane Angel 2: Fallen Heaven on May 6, 14 7:49 AM
Sherryah wrote:I am nearly at end of game trying to stop ship. I rescued the crew who were locked up. Next there is a hidden object screen, I have found all the objects except the moth. The hint stopped working nothing shows when I click on it. Please can someone tell me where the moth is? I haven't gotten stuck or needed a walkthrough until now. Is there one?

Hi Sherryah,
the moth could be found on the opened cover of second wooden box,
Hope you like the game, Eugene.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator