Posts created by Fykomfei

posted in A Wizard's Curse on Mar 16, 13 2:49 AM
I like this game, and would be even happier if there was a walkthrough

posted in Scarytales: All Hail King Mongo on Mar 2, 13 10:25 AM
When I approach The Dark Temple, the screen goes black. I have to guess what is there. Is this right?

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 13 10:05 AM
the brush part won't fit! Help!

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 13 2:58 AM
I found out. Thanks anyway

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 13 2:33 AM
I klicked on the red protection crystal, and now I cn't put it away. Help, someone.

posted in Syberia II on Jan 22, 13 6:41 AM
Thanks,

posted in Syberia II on Jan 21, 13 12:54 PM
I can't find the youki in the brother's yard!

posted in The Missing: Island of Lost Ships on Dec 29, 12 1:17 AM
The pump won't pump up the volleyball! What am I doing wrong?

posted in Where Angels Cry on Oct 2, 12 10:45 AM
I really liked this game - until the end of the demo. A ghost appeared! I hate all this games with ghosts an spooks and black couds of smoke! No buy for me.

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine on Jul 28, 12 8:43 AM
Hi, fuzhed, I found the drill bits - they are up and tothe left of the tractor

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine on Jul 28, 12 6:26 AM
Hope someone helps us, fuzed, otherwise there will be no by for us!

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine on Jul 28, 12 5:01 AM
I've spent half of the trial to try to find the drill bits in the first HOS. The hint points at the corner down right, but I can't find them. The WALKTHROUGH don' even list them! Help!

Where did the glass ball that I picked up after putting out the fire go? It's not in my inventory in my inventory....

posted in Legends of Solitaire: The Lost Cards on Jul 3, 12 5:45 AM
I find the arrow that hints what card to pic extremely annoying. Is there a way to turn that option off?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 12 8:47 PM
Thanks I found them

posted in Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 12 7:54 PM
I'm outside the elevator, and need a board or a plank to get to it. Where do I find these planks/boards?

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club ®: Ancient Astronauts ® on May 11, 12 7:35 AM
I'm having the same problem, and it suprises me, because I bought this game 9 months ago, and had no problem the first time i played it. Now I wanted to play it again, because i remembered I liked it, and then - I can't go on. How can this happen? What happened to this game between August and May?

Thanks!

Can't find the Africa figurine for the globe in the triophy room. Help anyone?

posted in Syberia on Feb 5, 12 9:52 AM
The lightest colour with a shiny surface

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator