Posts created by patinmass77

posted in Vengeance: Lost Love on Jul 9, 16 6:22 AM
When leaving the boathouse and going to the graves, I saw the animated scene between Seth and the main character. After that, the screen is dark with a vista of the mountains...I can click on some of the sparkles, but can't really move the game forward without being able to see the graveyard. Has anyone else had this experience?

posted in Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 16 10:17 AM
bonggamer wrote:HELP! The key in the bonus where I have to save my daughter has disappeared with the villain and I cant close the game. The game wont play full screen so I had to play in non - full screen mode! The entire game played fine and then this!!!! BFG seriously you need to take your QC to another level - preferably a higher one!

I have the same problem! This is the second game in the last month where I got almost to the end and then a bug prevented me from finishing.

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 15 6:36 AM
I am on the ski slope and need to go down. A fire needs to be started in an old tire. I got the lighter fluid but do not have a lighter. I looked at the strategy guide and I should have it by now. Unable to proceed. Any suggestions?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eternity on May 29, 15 2:51 PM
Never mind--I figured out that you have to free the girl first.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eternity on May 29, 15 2:43 PM
I've changed the tire but the hint keeps pointing to it. I have colored pencils, a regular pencil, boards and a hammer. When I click on the tire area, the siren makes a noise. Any suggestions?

posted in Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold on Sep 16, 14 2:20 PM
I am nearing the end and need to repair the boat to go down the river. The hint points to the bottom of the boat near the front but I don't know what to do. I have 2 oars, the can of hardener, a wood file and the baby experiment jar. Nothing seems to work. Any ideas? Thanks.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jun 25, 13 2:11 PM
judithannegg wrote:Yep, found the secret space behind map. Got shovel. Found gnome buried. Already did one HOGS by shed. Nothing there now. Only thing in that scene is the bag on the telephone pole. Haven't figured out how to get that down. Did put tar in boat. Still only have acid, metal detector, and hammer.

I am in exactly the same place. Also being sent back to bedroom for a HOS near the lamp which doesn't exist. I have also installed and reinstalled. Is there a fix or should I just ask for my money back?

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 12 4:31 AM
Thanks for your help!

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 12 2:03 PM
What am I missing? The strategy guide says that the signet ring will cut the lenses from the frames--it is not working for me. I put the ring on the lens and nothing happens. Can anyone help?

Thank you!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 11 8:30 AM
I am near the beginning of the game and did the HOG in the shop window. I found all of the items but I can't get out of the scene. Clicking the hint frog causes him to jump off the pad, so the screen isn't really frozen, but he just climbs back on. I updated drivers, etc.

posted in Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles on Apr 3, 11 4:19 AM
Is the jar of blookd full? Go back to the painting where you got the blood and collect the rest. when you have it all, that location will be completed.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 11 4:51 PM
I can't get to the well HOG because I don't have the 1/2 portrait from the puppeteer's shop.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 11 2:50 PM
I've just started the bonus game. In the puppet maker's house, I got the button but I cannot find the 1/2 portrait. Without that, the well HOG doesn't appear. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 11 2:47 PM
I've just started the bonus game. In the puppet maker's house, I got the button but I cannot find the 1/2 portrait. Without that, the well HOG doesn't appear. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks.

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 2, 10 7:46 AM
steeverv73 wrote:oh, ignore my previous post, i figured it out.....i'm SUCH a ditz!! sorry!!

I couldn't figure it out; using the scissors on bottle of water didn't work; don't have a bottle opener...

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 12, 09 5:04 PM
I've gotten through chapter 5 and never got a bag of potato chips...which is now impeding my progress in chapter 6. I've gone back to the hunting lodge where the kerosene lantern was and never found a hidden object section. Also (and perhaps its related), I haven't been able to smash the bunny's head with the hammer. No matter how many times I do it, nothing happens. Thanks so much!

posted in Jane Angel: Templar Mystery on Dec 10, 09 4:45 AM
I agree with the comments re: difficulties with clicking on objects. Also, the dialogue is not written in good English. Too bad; looks like it would be a fund game but these problems make the experience annoying.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator