Posts created by cayman23

posted in Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart on Apr 2, 13 3:03 PM
Got close to the end of the game and quit.When I went back on to play again the game started over from the beginning.Been having alot of problems with BF games,might be time to take a break untill they get their games right!!!!

posted in Motor Town: Soul of the Machine on Mar 31, 13 9:29 AM
ljmb21 wrote:The hint button stopped working right at the end of the game, therefore I cannot find the last candle
Same here ,the hint won't work and I can't find the last candle.This is really a bummer to get almost to the end of the game and you don't get anymore hints!!!!

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 12 2:20 PM
hint shows me to the grave site but nothing I have in my inventory works here,stone lasso and collar.went back to beginning and hint keeps taking me back to the grave

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Apr 5, 12 11:00 AM
I am in the workroom and looking for the cobwebs that I'm suppose to burn with the blowtorch.I cannot find any cobwebs...HELP

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 23, 12 5:09 PM
cannot find the crank that is suppose to be in the dumbwaiter,there isn't anything to click on and there is not a crank in my inventory...help

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 20, 12 11:32 AM
went to a different walkthrough that told me what to do,Look ONLY under the D,Nand A letters on the birth cert. !!!Those are the three numbers you enter on the sliders

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 20, 12 10:24 AM
went back again to check my numbers with the tank numbers and it still is not working.Does anyone know the combination of how these numbers are suppose to be entered?Have tried everyway I can think of to do this game but nothing seems to work !!!Wish there was a skip on this one..

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 20, 12 5:45 AM
can't get the right combination on thev sliders so the woman has the baby. this was a bad design on the maker of this game not to put numbers on theses sliders.Even going to the walkthrough i still can't get it to work!!!!

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Sep 6, 11 8:32 AM
found the shovel but it will not dig in the sand where the walkthrough says it is suppose to.Just goes back into inventory!!! Help

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Aug 30, 11 12:13 PM
Anyone else having a problem with finding the hidden object scene at the entrance to the consultation building?Been to the walk through a number of times and it tells you there is a hidden object scene and you pick up your wrench and flashlight there.The game will not let you go down the sewer untill you have the flashlight.

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Aug 9, 11 10:07 AM
It's really too bad this game doesn't work properly because it seems like a fun game.Got as far as stopping the train and then the whole game stopped!!!!Can't get any hints from the hint meter at all,that's frozen also.Won't be purchasing this game!!!

THOUGHT THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES BF HAS PUT OUT.!!!! THOUGHT THAT ABOUT RAVENHURST ALSO BUT THIS HAS GOT THAT GAME BEAT BY FAR.!!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO TO TOP THIS ONE.!!!GREAT WORK BF!!!!

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 14, 10 7:24 AM
Went to the walkthrough and it showed where to put the broom but it doesn't stay there goes back into inventory.Also how do you fix the lights in the factory?Couldn't find anything about that in the walkthrough???

posted in Vault Cracker on Jul 14, 10 12:49 PM
Stuck in the senators house.Clicked on the safe and nothing happens!!Anyone else having this problem???

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 15, 09 3:34 PM
cminmd wrote:In my version you got the frozen steak from the nasty freezer in the basement of the store in town (not the one by the fountain). You had to thaw the steak in the microwave, then you can toss it to the wolf so you can take the path to the hunting lodge.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator