Posts created by Suede46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 15 6:02 AM
Hello dear friends,
I am sorry that I have not been around for the last 6 days. My daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter had travelled down from Scotland to visit for a week. Daughter and son-in-law went back yesterday, but we have our granddaughter, who is called Niamh staying with us until the 12th August, when Ed and I take her back up to Scotland in time to start School again on 19th (I think!)

I should find time to play each day now, as Niamh likes playing her computer games, she is 13 years old, so I don't have to keep her amused.

I will be paying you all back for all the lovely gifts you have sent me over the last week and more, but bear with me, as I think it will take quite awhile!!! I thank you all for all your kindness.

Lots of love and hugs, Susie XxX Playing as Niamh

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 15 2:40 PM
Hello my dear friends, I am back playing.

My daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter have been staying with us, but they have now gone back to Scotland. I miss them very much, especially my granddaughter Niamh, whose name I use in the game. She is just 13, and a very clever girl. I am very proud of her.

I hope you are all still playing.

Love and hugs, Susie xXx xXx - (playing as Niamh)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 15 2:50 PM
by blabbitfan86 on March 23, 2:25 AM
Don't worry, you'll stay on my list See you after your break, come back rested!

Dear blabbitfan86, what is your name in the game? I do hope that when I am back in the game proper, I will be rested. Thank you for keeping me on your list. x

Love and hugs, Susie xXx xXx

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 15 1:18 PM
Hi Fiona,

No, I am not going to Scotland at the moment, but, our daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter are coming to stay with us for a week next month, along with their two pet guinea pigs Where abouts in Scotland are you? Georgie and Kevin live in Maybole, South Ayrshire. It would be wonderful if we could meet up when I am in Scotland again.

I am sure I will be back playing MC before too long, I am just sick of going round and round. I have been playing a match 3 game - Fishdom, and just playing something different has been good.

Love and hugs, Susie xXx xXx

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 15 2:32 PM
Hi Cynth,

Yes, I am fine, just fed up with going round and round the HOS. I do play rather slowly. I have been trying to get some money together to progress, but I am fed up, re the decision to take a break just for a while.

I would love to meet up with you, where would you suggest?

What are your health problems?

Take care, hope to see you soon.

Susie xXx xXx (Playing as Niamh)

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 15 1:44 PM
Hi everybody,

I just want to tell you all that I am taking a break from the game. I will be back, I just don't know when.

Please do not delete me from your friends list.

Love and hugs,

Susie xXx xXx (Playing as Niamh)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 15 12:33 PM
Although I play mostly on a Laptop Computer, I do have a game going on my Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX, and so far I have not had any problems with it shutting down. However, my husband plays on a Kindle Fire 7 HDX and his shuts down with great regularity, and it does annoy him. He does not play on his PC.

Susie - (Playing as Niamh - 75596)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 21, 15 3:41 AM
Yippeeeeee! Welcome back Fionna.

I just went into the game, and saw your request, you are one of my friends again.

Hugs, Susie xXx xXx (Playing as Niamh - 75596)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 19, 15 3:10 PM
Hi Liz,

Sorry to hear of your accident. Hope all goes well when you see the ortho surgeon.

Doggies are a joy, but can be a pain (sorry!) sometimes. I have a large German Shepherd, and I almost fell over her the other day!

I hope your ankle is feeling better very soon.

Hugs, Susie xXx xXx (playing as Niamh 75596)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 15 9:31 AM
Hi TeeCee,

Congratulations on getting to the (present) end.

I have been playing for almost a year, but I don't get to play for very long each day, which is why I am only on level 33, but I am loving it.

Susie - xXx xXx - (playing as Niamh 75596)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 15 5:01 AM
So sorry to hear of your game problems. I thought something like this had happened when I found you in the invited area of my friends list, I had another friend that this happened to just a couple of days ago.

I hope all is back to normal when you wake up.

Susie xXx xXx - (playing as Niamh - 75596)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 15 2:54 PM
Hi FionaN,

I am so pleased I read this tonight. I was trying to send you a gift earlier, and could not understand why I could not find you amongst my friends. I found you in the area of invited friends. I hope when you manage to get your game back, you are once again in my friends list.

I hope you do not have to wait for too long to be back in the game.

Hugs, Susie xXx xXx (playing as Niamh - 75596)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 15 6:18 AM
Thank you so much for this Freya. I tried it last night, but I think I did it wrong. However, just tried again now and managed to get a free game. Brilliant! Thank you again.

Susie.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 15 1:37 PM
Thank you my friends, I have at last finished crafting the Christmas Pets I couldn't have done it without your help.

I will gift you all back, though it may take many days.

With love, Susie - (Playing as Niamh id code 75596)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 15 1:26 PM
Thank you Fishpole (TeeCee)

I have added you to my friends list.

Susie (Playing as Niamh - Friend Code 75596)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 15 3:05 PM
Hello Friends,

I just need 7 green cards and 4 red cards to finish my last Christmas Pet. Please help me if you can.

Many thanks,

Susie (Playing as Niamh - Friend code 75596)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 15 1:50 PM
Thank you dear friends for the cards you have gifted to me.

I have managed to craft one pet so far, but I think there are two more to go, I have not got the game loaded at the moment so cannot check. So any more you have to spare will be well received.

I will gift back to each of you, but as I can only gift 5 times daily it may be a few days before I get to you, but I will not forget.

Thank you once again

Love and hugs.

Susie (Playing as Niamh - Friend code 75596)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 15 1:52 AM
Hi Dawnyl,

I cannot believe it, I logged on this morning and my game is back to Christmas! I am going out today so I wonder if it will still be Christmas when I log on again tonight? I do hope so.

Susie (playing as Niamh - Friend Code 75596)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 15 4:18 PM
Just logged back into the game at 00:12am

How sad is that? I loved all the bright things, and I found looking for the snowflakes so much easier than the flowers, I do have poor eyesight even with glasses!

I hope we see them all again next Christmas.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 15 4:05 PM
Thank you Seamoss, I have you in my friends list now. I will send you plain stamps tomorrow, I have plenty of those.

Thank you Trix (AnnaDownes01 ) That is very kind of you.

love and hugs to you both.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator