Posts created by demboots

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 21, 10 6:33 AM
Hey can anyone help, although I got the apple and the word, I did not get the word into the book and now am stuck further on, help please

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jan 11, 10 10:45 AM
Hi, can anyone help me I have found the gramophone discs, and played one although it only makes the noise of a frog, when I pressed this I received a gem, however I am unable to change the disc, the walkthrough suggests that each disc plays three different sounds, but I am not sure, does anyone know how to change the disc. Help

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jan 10, 10 2:48 PM
Can anyone help me, I am stuck on the gramophone, Have read the walkthrough, and have played one of the discs, it madethe noise of a frog so I pressed the frog and received a dream piece, the disc wont play anything else, nor can I change the disc, Help please

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Dec 13, 09 9:13 AM
Hi, can anyone recommend games of a similar nature to the above, which I enjoyed, but like lots of other people, struggled to open on my computer. Thanks Boots

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Dec 11, 09 11:41 AM
can anyone help me, I dont seem to be able to roll the barrel out of the way of the door, have been stuck for ages. Help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator