Posts created by tiggr40ish

posted in Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly on Jan 8, 10 1:14 PM
having the same problem

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 12, 09 10:56 PM
I got stuck at the part where the three kids are meant to meet up together. I was told there was a problem at grammas house. Couldnt find the problem. So I started the game again. Finally found the problem but there is no fix. In grammas house there is a game where you have to jump shells over eachother and clear the board of all but three shells. The first time around I skipped over this. i was not given any jewel. The second time around I played it and was given a dark red jewel. So the jewel is the missing piece for the first game...but I cant go back and redo the mini game...so there is no way to complete this now that I have skipped.. Guess I'll ditch the first game and not waste any more time on it. But at least I know the problem now. Hope this helps.

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 12, 09 5:34 PM
same here. It's been a great game up until now.

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 11, 09 7:09 PM
I'm also stuck in the same spot. I keep getting a message that something has not been cleared in Grandmothers bedroom. I go there and a message says that the area is cleared.....any clues??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator