Posts created by Sadii

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 29, 10 2:10 PM
Okay so I have this woman peep and I looked at the account she is on and there was an adoption notice and a marrige proposal alomst right at the same time, but the strange part was that once the little boy was adopted and his mother got married, when the new husband came the little boy acted like he was the husband! And they tried to make a baby and the little boy was on the bed to and they had a baby. I was kinda wierded out so I looked at the four year olds status and it said married with child!!!! Has this ever happened to anyone else??!!!

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 23, 10 5:55 PM
jambo09 wrote:What do ya do after that they keep saying the water pressure is too high

You can put them on the hose when it is raining or you can put them in the shower and then once they get in the shower pull them right out put them directly on top of the hose. That usually works.

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 6, 10 7:43 PM
pixy_me wrote:plz help my 6 year old kid (in game) said dat she wuz playin N a scout came up 2 her N said ill pay u 500 bucks IF u come 2 france wit me and on accident i pressed yes and now shes gone and i just want 2 no wen shell b back

The kids that are taken by scouts do not come home. They are gone for their entire childhood and then they go straight to college. They can still inherit the house though

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 6, 10 7:40 PM
phanes wrote:what is the desensitization kit for?

The desensitazation kit removes the dislikes from your peeps personalities.

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 6, 10 7:39 PM
ik, what game do those questions even concern?

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 1, 10 7:21 PM
the drangonfly was the first bug I found. But I still have to get most of the other bugs

posted in Belle`s Beauty Boutique on Dec 30, 09 10:11 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I love this game sooo much!!!!!!!! But it was way to short. I finished it in an hour and a half. You can just play it on HP games for unlimited time and finish the game rather then pay 20$ for less then 2 hours of gaming.

posted in Hot Dish 2: Cross Country Cook Off on Dec 29, 09 3:08 PM
no, you can play the whole game on HP games for an unlimited amount of time, so if you really want to play the game then, you should just play it there. Because it is just the same exact things over and over again

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 27, 09 9:15 PM
rgch3 wrote:How do you catch bugs? I am in my 3rd generation and have 0 bugs! I got some picture parts, some old coins but no bugs! This BUGS me! Please help me or reply what bugs might look like to help me! Thank for those who reply! Bye!

rgch3
'

the bugs only appear when it rains. So when you see the bottle in the store that says "isola rain" buy it and when it rains, look for the bugs outside on the ground. And once you catch them, they do not appear again. Or they haven't in my experience.

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 27, 09 3:00 PM
it comes up randomly. but to get the trophy, it has to be a grande latte. if you reeaallllyy want the trophy then you can keep picking them up and dropping them until they do the action you want. Hope this helps

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 25, 09 6:00 AM
Really? THey got married more then once?? How did you get them to do that?? What happened to the old spouse on the family tree?

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 22, 09 4:32 PM
oh. okay, thanx anyways. that is reeaally disappointing

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 20, 09 2:00 PM
Bumping it up!!

Happy Holidays!

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 20, 09 1:57 PM
HI! I am trying to decide whether to but this game or the Sims. I have seen both positive and negative comments about both games. I was wondering, in your opinions, which is more fun? :-B

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 19, 09 7:05 PM
idk, he must have had an infection or a virus. but kids die all the time in the game

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 17, 09 7:03 PM
piota10 wrote:how?

How what????

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 15, 09 7:38 PM
nvm, the peep died and my family was lost. thanx 4 nothing

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 12, 09 12:16 PM
Help!! PLEASE!!!!!dead tomorrow!!! ;-(

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 12, 09 12:04 PM
one of my peeps died and then their one kid died. Now i have no kid to adopt. the peep is now 59. Can they get married again? what should I do?!! ;-(

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator