Posts created by shadowdiana

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 16 3:58 PM
Level 21 has me stuck as well.
The strategy guide is No help. Very frustrated.

Pathetic there are so many problems and NO CS response.
Kind of tells you where BF is these days

Hello ERS! Nice of you to drop by
It is a shame that none of your games will work on my computer as I understand they are excellent. (and yes, I have tried everything to fix this)

posted in When In Rome on Aug 19, 13 3:24 PM
Thank you, Seine.
I still find it a bit ridiculous that Live Chat is "overloaded".
But I have been wrong before.

posted in When In Rome on Aug 19, 13 3:03 PM
OK, Mods...
I know this is off topic, but how does one contact customer service these days????

I can find no green envelope for mailing a problem, and on line chat is closed due to too much traffic??? REALLY????? This place is as quiet as a tomb.

What has happened to what used to be my favorite company?????

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 17, 13 8:27 PM
Don't be reasonable!! LOL

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 17, 13 6:13 PM
Don't bother to ask.... they have made their decision and could care less what works for their community.
Good luck, shorenuf

I can't even get it to download

posted in Puzzler World 2 on Mar 29, 12 10:39 AM
Cptduzer wrote:I am so confused .. why is this in chitchat when any other game mentioned gets moved to its game forum faster than you can say 'whatever'?

Is this a new set of rules? Or just for particular posters??

True, Cptduzer, but the Mods are the ones who make that decision . best to sit back and wait until they decide (safer, too heh )

No, it means there is a fault in the game.
Try to contact Customer Service

Good Luck!

58bemb wrote:
shagwendy wrote:
shadowdiana wrote:Any techies on the job this weekend to help with all this?
Yes, I got a reply to my email from Ireland. You have to contact them directly, though, just posting in this thread is not enough. They will send you a Dr. Felix to run and then send back...very easy to do. I reported my problem to them yesterday morning, they sent me the Dr. Felix yesterday evening, and they sent me my fix this afternoon. Like I said, you have to contact them, not just post in this thread. Good luck.

I emailed them on Wed night, after trying everthing I could and I still have not gotten a reply. I even did the Dr Felix and sent that as well. I'm so disappointed as this was my favorite game site.

I sent a request to customer support Wed morning and have heard nothing.
Nor do I expect to, as the last time I contacted them it took a week for a reply. I am becoming very disillusioned with

fishter wrote:Catfish Girl,
Same thing happened to me.....Error 0X005E9733....I have no idea what that means. This is a sad state of affairs. Must say that I am getting a little tired of all these issues.
Thanks...Nanx

Mine was access error 0x005EAA33 reading from 0x000000002

No idea what it means.
Pretty upset this was released this way, on a long weekend with NO tech help

Any techies on the job this weekend to help with all this?

Is tech support even working?
I don't imagine they will be back until Monday.....that's a lot of lost sales

Last time I had an issue it took a full week before I got a response; should be interesting how long it takes this time with the massive influx of tech problems with this otherwise marvelous game.

No buy until the fix is in

(and yes, I looked at all the tech issue Qand A; no answer for my issue.)

Downloading!!!

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 11 8:38 PM
Thanks, Nanty... I did that and the game became available; however, ERS games will not run on my computer

Darn BFG for farming this out!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 11 3:30 PM
I downloaded the trial, went to play, and was told my trial was up!
Contacted CS and was told basically that it was too bad for me; that maybe it would work when the standard game came out.
WTH?????

BFG used to actually give a hoot.
What is up with your company????

SabreQueen wrote:
Solice wrote:Excellent deductions and theories, so much to consider eh?

Can I just say how much I love seeing new people jump into these threads and how welcomed they are by you fine fishies?

Very neat!

"eh" EH?

Is that a CANADIAN reference Solice??

*contines to drink martini while she frys back bacon over a campfire, while wearing a touque"
Beauty, eh?

That was my first thought when I saw it too

Geez!!! it took me 4 tries to even get into this thread

With that said...I got nuthin!

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 11 5:23 PM
Thank you, Margie!!
I like this type of SG MUCH better than the "usual"!
You don't have to spend time looking for which chapter, and where in the chapter to look!

I wish ALL SGs would be this way!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator