Posts created by maurorh

Thank you SO much for your instructions. I was finally able to get gold, however, I couldn't beat the DR until I reversed the order I was using and filled the pit and got rid of the ghost first then did the pit and switch.

You have to free Medea

posted in Gnomes Garden 2 on Jun 8, 16 7:58 PM
If I recall correctly, you have to use the food to activate the portal to get to the crystal mine. I tried to use my speed bonus to pick up resources and the fast chopping bonus on the stones and logs. The freeze time bonus is a big help too.

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Dec 5, 15 1:51 PM
Start on the right and remove enough wood to build 2 houses on the left but leave 50 food so you can remove the boulder. Then start clearing wood and alternating on the left with cafes and houses while working down the sides.
Across the road I built a house and 2 cafes, and upgraded one cafe when I had 80 wood. I also built a gas station. I didn't remove the 2 large boulders that had the resources between them.
Once you've cleared a path, begin picking up the people but don't use the wood by them since each requires 80 gal. gas.
When you have enough food, demo a cafe and build another gas station.
Hope this helps.

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Dec 5, 15 12:35 PM
I wish I could be more specific but I found this is another level involving timing more than anything.
I started by picking up the food, demolishing the two cafes on the corner and building houses while simultaneously chopping wood at the top and working toward the fireman and worker.
Removed the boulder leading to the center, gathered the resources, demolished the cafe just to the left of the 2nd boulder and built a house. When I had the resources, I demolished the middle boulder and the cafes and built houses while working on freeing the fireman, repairing the firehouse and removing the 2 boulders blocking his way to the fires.
I had to keep going back and forth between sections to work on because the resources are needed everywhere.
I build a house to the left of the ATV depot (didn't remove the boulder) and a gas station on the other plot.
I built the bridge to the lumber mill when I could and removed the large boulder blocking the workman rather than repairing the bridge.
I got wood to repair / replace the cafes, demolished them and built houses.
It took a lot of tries but I was able to get 3 stars.
Hope this helps.

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Dec 4, 15 10:09 AM
Sorry, I can't help you. I finished that level and don't recall having a problem and I'm not on Windows.

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Dec 4, 15 10:03 AM
Don't repair the firehouse first.
Collect the lumber, build a house, clear the boulder to the lumber and collect, then repair the firehouse.
Put out the fire, chop the wood, build a cafe.
Chop the other woods, upgrade the cafe (80 wood)
After removing the boulder on the left, build a house
From here on it was a matter of doing whatever I had resources for.
On the road across the bridge, I built 2 cafes and a house and began clearing the way to the ATV while putting out the fires.
You'll have enough gas to get all but 1 worker so when I could, I demolished a house and built a gas station.
The only bonus I used was for the ATV to extract the final worker. You could use the run bonus but I found if I didn't have the resources there was nothing for them to do.
I got gold and probably could have improved my time if I had used the bonuses but that's for another time.

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Dec 4, 15 9:08 AM
Chop one wood, build a house, chop wood by lumber mill and collect.
Remove the boulder on right, build a cafe.
Chop the remaining wood and at 60, build a house
Repair the bridge and clear across the bottom, repairing the pier when you have enough wood but don't collect the people yet.
Remove the boulder blocking the hospital and at 100 wood, repair it
Remove the boulder blocking the people
Pick up the people in the water
Use the "cook faster" bonus to fill the holes, gather the animals
Demo a cafe and build a house
From here you can use the $ and run faster bonuses but you should have enough time to reach gold.
I always try to improve my times but I found I could manage gold without the run faster bonus
Good luck

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Dec 3, 15 8:07 PM
I can't remember the exact sequence once I crossed the bridge on the right but I think once you get the basics and get started, you'll be okay.
Chop the wood, build 2 lumber mills, collect the money, remove the boulder and build a cafe. Repair the bridge on the left, chop the wood and build a cafe. Remove the boulder and money in front of the firehouse. Demolish a lumber mill and build a gas station. When you have enough food, demolish a cafe and build a house. At 160 gal. demolish the gas station and build a house. Can't remember when I repaired the hospital but you can't get to the air pad until the patient is out of the way. Build the 2nd bridge and work toward chopping the wood before the meteors come plus you'll need the gas behind them. Do this while working on clearing the front of the air pad. (Eventually all buildings should be turned into houses because you'll need the money.) Once the way to the air pad is cleared, start removing the people while finishing everything else.
Good luck

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on Jun 4, 15 3:24 PM
I went as far as Level 15 and closed the game. I don't want to play a game that doesn't give me a chance to get gold on all levels. I'm just glad I bought it at a sale price.

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on May 31, 15 12:00 PM
Have a worker start collecting resources. Once he gets to the trees have him continue on but have the other worker start cutting all of them. At the corner build a bank then continue up collecting resources until you can build a shop on the plot along the side. The workers should then continue collecting resources, build a quarry and cut down the trees at the bottom. When you have enough money, hire a recruit and send him to cut down the trees next to the shop. Have two workers continue cutting while another pays the vendor and clears the road. Make sure the workers continue cutting and don't waste time running long distances. Good luck.

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on May 31, 15 11:39 AM
Start collecting resources, having each worker go in opposite directions. Then have one worker start cutting trees while the other works along the right side toward the first wolf. Feed the wolf and build a quarry. Have both cut trees until there is enough material to repair the roads and feed the wolves. I didn't build anything on the vacant lot. I finished with 3:31. Hope this helps and you didn't give up because I know your question was posted quite a while ago.

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on May 31, 15 11:22 AM
Did you remember the repair the road at the exit?

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on May 31, 15 11:17 AM
Send a worker to each side to collect the resources. When one finishes his side, have him cut down trees while the other repairs the road from the bank then have him begin cutting trees. When enough money, pay the the flute player and build a quarry. I then bought the production potion and continued cutting the trees. Start producing when you can. I cut the trees next to the office last to cut down the travel distance and I ended up buying the potion again. I finished at 4:29. Hope this helps.

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on May 31, 15 10:40 AM
Use the Auto transport bonus. Knock out the hunters, collect the resources, answer the question ( , collect the gold by the office and pay the vendor at the exit. Build a quarry, upgrade the bank, feed the dog, buy the potion then upgrade the shop. You'll need 2 orders of iron. Be building while you're doing all this. When you have enough stone, destroy the quarry and build a bank, though I found I didn't need it. I finished at 2:49. I usually try a level a couple of times to become familiar with the sequence before I waste my bonus.

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on May 17, 15 11:37 AM
Destroy a block and use the resources.

posted in Rescue Frenzy on Jul 25, 14 5:33 PM
You may have already figured this out, but I always appreciate it when I can get any help from the forums and I've just recently bought this game.

I start on the left and go all the way down to the oil, then have one worker fill the upper hole while another grabs the money to build the fuel plant. Continue to pick up the resources and try to keep them working top and bottom (your source for wood), with the goal of building the bridge to the bank. I also work toward having enough resources to begin with the item that requires the most, in this case the Chemical plant and on down the line, finishing with the house.
I upgrade the cafe, fuel plant and bank once and have 3 workers. I don't fill all the holes, pick up all the scrap or tear down the barrier by the bridge.
I use the production bonus about half way through, then the speed bonus near the end.
Hope this helps.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Jul 11, 14 12:56 PM
You've probably already figured this out but I just finally realized how to access the achievements.
For the Commander I went with Level 2.6. I upgraded to 3 workers and timed it so I would have Pegasus, Hercules and the workers all working together.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Dec 12, 12 9:19 AM
Don't know if you still need help but here's what I did. First, I concentrated on clearing the road while the berries were being picked. Got the jam factory and sawmill going, used factory speed button whenever available. Continued clearing road, got left stone mill going then had worker clear right. Didn't need to cut down trees but you should have your worker nearby so he doesn't have to run from house. Even at that I JUST made gold.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator